Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Pre-Sale: The ultimate wheel cleaner in 5 Liter Refill

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 07:23 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Pre-Sale: The ultimate wheel cleaner in 5 Liter Refill

SONAX Wheel Cleaner

Precision Wheel Cleaner for safe and effective removal of brake dust and stubborn dirt

SONAX Wheel Cleaner is a highly effective, acid-free and pH balanced rim and wheel cleaner that is safe for all wheels, including aluminum and alloys. This formulation is also effective and safe for use on painted wheels and will not deteriorate clear coats.

SONAX Wheel Cleaner contains unique chemical ingredients that effectively dissolves the sintered iron by forming a water soluble iron complex. During the use of your vehicle, brake dust and road grime become sintered to the surface of rims and wheels due to the high temperature conditions they are normally exposed. Brake dust contains high levels of iron and once sintered to the rim, becomes extremely difficult to dissolve or remove without the use of harsh chemicals.

SONAX Wheel Cleaner sprays on as a thick, flourescent grean foam. As the cleansing foam begins to work into the dirt and grime, the formula begins to turn red. The red coloration is the SONAX Wheel Cleaner forming a bond to the sintered iron on the wheel and changing its state to a water soluble complex for easy removal. Stubborn, baked on grime may take a small amount of agitation. Rinse wheels thoroughly with a power washer and wipe dry.

MSRP - $19.99.

So here is the test I did over the weekend. First I used this on the VW R32 and got amazing results, unfortunately no pictures.

Was able to do some more testing and the test subject a 2010 Audi S4, with all the bad weather I figured this was a great time to test it out. 4-5 weeks without washing the car (due to rain, snow, northeast winter)

Take a look I followed the instructions to the tee and got some amazing results, dare I say this will be a hit! I'm going to say even better than my favorite wheel cleaner.

Before shot of the wheel

Sprayed it on, and it was immediately green as stated in the directions

Started to turn purple within minutes

Take a look at it cleaning. (this was after quickly using the Uber Spoke Brush and Uber Boar's Hair Brush nothing crazy just a quick brushing)

Used a power washer (Cam Spray) and they looks great!

Sonax Wheel Cleaner in 5 Liter is just about here.

ETA of June 16, 2010.

We will be doing a pre-sale of this item. Once the item is in stock the price will go back up.

List: $99.95
Sale Price: $89.95

Save big! Pick this up in refills and bring your cost down.

Save even more by using your forum discount code.

Now to make this pre-sale even better, order now and we will give you a choice of:

4 Uber "BLACK" Microfiber Towels a value of $13.45!

or

1 Sonax Dashboard Cleaner a value of $14.95!

NOTE: While supplies last. Once one is out of stock we will ship the other.

Click here to take up on the pre-sale of Sonax Wheel Cleaner 5 Liter Refill

Pre-Sale will end on June 16, 2010.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:29 PM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
I just bought two. You should offer a third freebie option.

... nose plugs.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:23 PM
henryr will become famous soon enoughhenryr will become famous soon enough
u like this better than the p21s wheel gel ?

Old 06-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
yes we I do.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:49 PM
thx just ordered.......

Old 06-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Greg Nichols is on a distinguished road
I love this stuff for removal of brake dust, but for plain old grit it doesn't seem to work as well.

This is a great price, when you consider a liter of the small bottles is 40$/liter.

Cheers,
GREG

Old 06-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Former Vendor
a few more days left on the pre-sale special

Old 06-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Former Vendor
Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner on a 2009 911 CS

About 1 week of brake dust, no brushing at all.

Before

Sonax in action

After

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=764t1FEBxlY

Last edited by detailersdomain; 06-17-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Former Vendor
this special will close on June 20th.

thanks!

Old 06-27-2010, 06:41 AM
damn - received mid week and use saturday on the wife's 5 that gets massive wheel dust.

THIS SH8T WORKS !!!! even did a great job of removed "sintered" in dust that PS21 couldn't touch.

Old 07-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Former Vendor
thanks for the feedback.

I'm glad you like it, yup I too was pretty surprised I have been using P21S pretty exclusively for the last 20 years and when I used the Sonax the P21S was pretty much obsolete....

P21S is still a solid product and we still sell tons but the Sonax appears to be a solid replacement.