Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Why the Rejex Obsession??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 06:33 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Originally posted by MoeMistry
I've had a few Zaino fans that ended up trying Zymol and absolutly loved it. I must admitt, I have not tried Zaino myself but a weekly client used it on his car and was always a little intrigued that his wife's CLK500, that I detail, looked better. So one day I just let him borrow a jar of Zymol Destiny ($444 /jar) and he was amazed. You don't have to spend hundreds to try Zymol Estate line. Titanium ($65 /jar) is an excellent wax that I will assure you lasts longer than anything you've tried. If you want agent, trust me a little and purchase some Zymol products from me and use it. If it doesn't give you the results I'm telling you about, I will buy it back. But if it does, and I know it will, you've gotta tell everyone in the forum Call or PM me. This goes for anyone as well. You guys should really give this stuff a try. It really works...BY THE WAY...THE PEBBLE BEACH WINNER WE DETAILED IS NOT A BUGGATI....IT"S A DELAGE....I never heard of it either before the show
Is this stuff any good?

Old 09-30-2005, 07:06 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Vinatge is probably the finest wax Zymol makes...that is if you don't want to spend $7000 for Roayle. Vinatge is lifetime refillable and comes in a lead crystal container.Our high-end details for Ferrari, Masserati, Bentley, etc. and soon, Carrera GT, I use Zymol Vintage. I don't recommend it for the average consumer because of the cost. However, if you understand it's the last wax you will ever buy, you're getting a tremendous value. Let me know if you'd like me to order one for you ZLP. The results are absolutely amazing...I'm going to post a few pics of cars done w/ vintage....

Last edited by MoeMistry; 09-30-2005 at 08:18 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Before pic 1

Attached Images  
Old 09-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Premium Sponsor
After pic 1....No swirls

Attached Images  

Last edited by MoeMistry; 09-30-2005 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Premium Sponsor
Before pic 2....more swirls

Attached Images  
Old 09-30-2005, 08:08 PM
Premium Sponsor
After pic.....18 hours later...over two days

Attached Images  
Old 09-30-2005, 08:16 PM
Premium Sponsor
yes...2 days later...after 5 steps of polishing with the porter cable...and healthy application of Zymol Vintage...This is a special car...'87 964 TT...almost $100K in mods...only 14K miles...a joy to work on...needless to say, he was very happy

Attached Images  
Old 09-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Premium Sponsor
Zymol Vinatge and Moe's handy wrok

This one only took 7.5 hours

Attached Images  
Old 09-30-2005, 08:23 PM
Premium Sponsor
Final Pic guys...I get carried away sometimes...love cars, specially well detailed ones that bring out the lines and appeal of the car

Attached Images  
Old 09-30-2005, 08:44 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
what polishes do you use?

Old 09-30-2005, 08:58 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Vinatge is probably the finest wax Zymol makes...that is if you don't want to spend $7000 for Roayle. Vinatge is lifetime refillable and comes in a lead crystal container.Our high-end details for Ferrari, Masserati, Bentley, etc. and soon, Carrera GT, I use Zymol Vintage. I don't recommend it for the average consumer because of the cost. However, if you understand it's the last wax you will ever buy, you're getting a tremendous value. Let me know if you'd like me to order one for you ZLP. The results are absolutely amazing...I'm going to post a few pics of cars done w/ vintage....
Do you get a special deal on this product?

Old 10-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Premium Sponsor
I'm a factory detailer and authorized reseller for zymol. The nice thing about zymol is the prices point is the same for everyone. Wheather you buy dirct from zymol or from me, the price is the same. It keeps the integrity of the marketplace and you don't get price gauging. Hope that answers your question ZLP

Old 10-01-2005, 12:10 AM
Premium Sponsor
I used Meguiar's #83 and #84 compunds Scott. I then followed it up with Zymol HD Cleanse

Old 10-01-2005, 02:14 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
I love meguiars, #80 and #83 are my favorite. However i'm really starting to like Poorboys 2.5

Old 10-03-2005, 07:25 PM
agentf1 will become famous soon enoughagentf1 will become famous soon enough
yes...2 days later...after 5 steps of polishing with the porter cable...and healthy application of Zymol Vintage...This is a special car...'87 964 TT...almost $100K in mods...only 14K miles...a joy to work on...needless to say, he was very happy
Exactly what did you do to this car for 18 hours? What polishes, pads, speed, machine, etc... Definetly looks awesome.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why the Rejex Obsession??