Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Looking for a good NNJ detailer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 11:25 AM
NJPete996TT is on a distinguished road
Looking for a good NNJ detailer

I have all the materials, but never the time so...

If anyone can recommend a detailer in the NNJ area, it would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for someone thats willing to clay an ESV, Range Rover, M3 convertable, and TT, as well as wash, vacuum, detail, etc...

thanks
Pete

Old 04-29-2004, 05:09 AM
NickShades25 is on a distinguished road
hey

hey pete, I've actually been doing some detailing for a few years now, as a side job. I was wondering where you are located in the NNJ area so perhaps i would be able to detail your cars. Feel free to e-mail me at NJG1213@aol.com because i don't frequently check messages on this forum, even though i like the information discussed. Talk to you soon.

Nick

Old 05-23-2004, 10:58 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
NJPete

Ever find anyone?

Mark

Old 05-24-2004, 12:22 AM
gregy is on a distinguished road
Detailer

I use this person based out of North Jersey, he is the best I have ever seen. He will easily spend 12 hours or more on a single car, he specializes in BMW, Ferraris, MB, and Porsches. He probably details more BMW's than anything. I found him on the bmwm5.com boards now called m5board.com. He has tons of references, if you email him he can send you digital pics of his previous jobs. Do a search on the m5board.com to see some posts about him. I have used him for about 5 of my cars over the past 3 years, he does an amazing job. He uses his own stuff, all of which is top of the line stuff. He's a Zaino guy and will use nothing else, he is incredibly ****. He is usually booked up about two months or so in advance in the spring/summer. His work is stunning, the amount of detail and time he puts in is unreal. If thats the kind of job you are looking for, he is your guy. PM me if you want any more info. Just give him a call, he is a super nice guy. His name is Erich Lipinski, email address is e.lipinski@att.net, tell him Gargan sent you.

Old 05-24-2004, 11:27 AM
Its funny you should ask, I tried a shop that is close to my work, in Edison. Talk about a hack shop, I wouldnt let them wash and wax my son's tricycle, but that is another story.

I spoke with a guy that i found on the autopia board, and he sounded decent, but i didnt get the chance to use him.

After i took my escalade to the "hack shop" mentioned above, i decided to do the entire thing myself. Needless to say, it was 9 hours of claying, polishing, AIO'ing, SG'ing, and i still didnt get 2 coats of wax down yet. I still have the interior to do as well, but i am going to try and hit that up while i am having a slow day at work this week.

If you are interested in the mobile guy that i spoke with out of West Caldwell, let me know and i will get you his number, but i can make NO claims to his work.

Pete

Old 05-24-2004, 11:41 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Thanks for the leads guys!

I em'd Erik and hopefully will get him started soon.

THanks again

Mark

Old 05-24-2004, 09:01 PM
Here's the guys info, he seems to be well respected on the Autopia forums, but as i mentioned above, i havent tried him yet so i cant vouch for his work.

Vatche
Premium Auto Detailing, LLC
(973) 228-5154

Old 05-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Administrator
Do you have Erick's phone number? I em'd him.

Seems to have a great rep!

Mark

Old 06-20-2004, 10:29 PM
damian in nj is on a distinguished road
Eric was recommeded highly to me, and he did my car in April. Very, very throrough-he arrived at 8:30 AM and didn't leave until almost 10PM. He just did my exterior, and didn't do the cab top either. I was very happy with the job.

Old 06-27-2004, 08:22 AM
J.Moss is on a distinguished road
;lkj;lkj