Coming to Dubai in July

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 02:37 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Coming to Dubai in July

Fellow 6speeders,

I will be in Dubai this July for a brief vacay with my family. I just thought I let my fellow six-speeders in the UAE know I'm looking forward to the trip and can't wait to see the development since my last trip back in 2002. If anyone is around, would be great to maybe see some folks at a local meet if there is one while I am out there.

Thanks Finality for giving me some great ideas on things to do out there as well as AlexWS6, RafStar and MeanMachine......Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some folks.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:04 PM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
you'll be shocked at the development. I've stayed at the Fairmont, Metropolitan Beach Resort and one fo the Rotanas near the airport. Take in media city, the beach and do some skiing. It's Dubai...why not??

Old 05-06-2008, 11:04 AM
apyip is on a distinguished road
Vacay in JUly??

Originally Posted by boochook
Fellow 6speeders,

I will be in Dubai this July for a brief vacay with my family....
Vacation in July?? Are you serious?? Its going to be mid 40 degress C here. All u going to do is shopping in the malls man.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:24 AM
turbo77 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by apyip
Vacation in July?? Are you serious?? Its going to be mid 40 degress C here. All u going to do is shopping in the malls man.
least we forget the 100% relative humidity as well

Old 06-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Finality is infamous around these partsFinality is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turbo77
least we forget the 100% relative humidity as well
Yeah all the outdoor venues kinda suck now

Old 06-26-2008, 05:22 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
That works for me.....I could use the weight loss anyway.....hahahahaha.....
Berk

Old 08-03-2008, 04:54 AM
Finality is infamous around these partsFinality is infamous around these parts
How did the trip go?

Old 08-31-2008, 03:49 PM
The trip was incredible.....Sorry, I keep forgetting to come down to this section and post. We were at the Shangri La in Dubai, and did EVERYTHING.....Tour'd like crazy, did the Sand Safari up by Sharjah (that was luckily the mildest day for temp during our 2 weeks thankfully, granted the trip started at 4PM), Ski Dubai, Buddha Bar, The Palm Jumeriah, etc etc.....We also made a day trip down to visit our friend in Abu Dhabi who wined us and dined us at Shangri La Abu Dhabi (which was just built and IMHO is better than Dubai Shangri La). We also went to Corniche and visited the Emirates Palace. That hotel is absolutely amazing. All in all, fantastic trip and we will be visiting often (probably at least every 2 years)......HOT AS HELL THOUGH in July!!!! hahahaha.

Berk

Old 09-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Concours Motors is on a distinguished road
Did you see any exotic dealerships while you were there? I'm trying to make contacts over there...

Old 09-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Anthony - PM'd you