Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Pics of my F430

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Banned
G-LUX Autos is on a distinguished road
Pics of my F430

Old 12-07-2008, 11:47 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
I like it.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:03 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
South Korea?
Looks great, I like it a lot...

Old 12-08-2008, 06:18 AM
frap is on a distinguished road
Wonderful!

Old 12-08-2008, 08:03 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by WyattH
South Korea?
Looks great, I like it a lot...

Yessir, gangnam-gu, seoul. how'd ya know...hanguk-bun yi seh yo?

Thanks for the kind comments guys, means a lot to me. Not many people want to do things to their ferraris around here but hell, I bought it to drive it and I feel that she deserves some presents..or should i say ''make-up'' for making me smile when pressing the gas

I want the twin supercharger that Novitec Rosso has, but they don't have it for the spider ...what do you guys think. Keep as is and get a single supercharger or, someone else tried telling me to do a custom turbo setup.

Old 12-08-2008, 09:55 AM
RichardRoma is an unknown quantity at this point

Your license plate

Old 12-08-2008, 11:14 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I noticed from your license plate, but I speak a little Korean also. But I don't know what "bun" is, which is kind of important for that sentence. I'm 100% white and have trouble reading Korean in English letters.

I am not sure I would boost the F430. Have you done intake/exhaust/software from Novitec yet? Looks like you have Tubi now.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:21 AM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
I'm sure Novitec do the twin supercharger for the spider. GMG has done it for a guy on this forum. That thing pulls like crazy..

Old 12-08-2008, 02:58 PM
BCS996TT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by G-LUX Autos
gangnam-gu.... nice place.... that's where a lot of the playas live these days. Man, I miss seoul! craziness! My uncle lives in Sungbukdong.

Im surprised the Novitec is not available for the spider? Is it b/c of the rear hatch getting in the way?

Capristo Straight Pipes and Capristo Race exhaust is what you have to do next.

Old 12-08-2008, 02:59 PM
I noticed from your license plate, but I speak a little Korean also. But I don't know what "bun" is,
He's asking if you are Korean...

Old 12-08-2008, 07:28 PM
^ ha, that should have been easy.

I can communicate okay in person but I don't dare try on the forum.. I'll f*ck it up or spell something so wrong you can't understand.

But as answered above, I am not. But the majority of my friends are and I enjoy Seoul very much! I stayed at the Walker-Hill for a week in August. Reckless Auto down the street had a nice collection.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Banned
^ ha, that should have been easy.

I can communicate okay in person but I don't dare try on the forum.. I'll f*ck it up or spell something so wrong you can't understand.

But as answered above, I am not. But the majority of my friends are and I enjoy Seoul very much! I stayed at the Walker-Hill for a week in August. Reckless Auto down the street had a nice collection.
Nice! Yes, Reckless Auto does have a nice collection. Next time you visit Seoul, let me know here and I'll give you a lil tour. I'm still young in my early 20's so I like to have some fun.

BCS996TT- I'm guessing you are Korean as well? Sungbukdong is a nice place as well and know a couple cars there. Unfortunately, when I contacted Novitec, they said that 2 techs would fly out and install it no problem until they realized that I had a spider and it wouldn't be possible, and yea I'm guessing its because of the hatch.

dsu*- Is GMG in the states? if so I really don't want to ship the car out there.

WyattH- Novitec provides everything in the power stage 2 kit (Carbon Airbox including two sport air filters as well as ECU chipped to rev up to 8,850 rpm, and their 100 Zeller cats. The exhaust is Tubi though. I bought the Tubi exhausts for the 430 and LP640 at the same time. Which at the time, I didn't think I was going to do more to the F430...boy was I wrong.

I DID however find a twin supercharger for the spider. Here is what Novitec sent:
NOVITEC SUPERSPORT Bi-compressor (including Spider) F1 430 01
including 2 supercharger with modified turbine-blades and separated oil-circuit, modified and enlarged induction tract complete heat-insulated, watercooled intercoolers with additional watercoolers, pumps, reinforced v-ripped belts, injectors, air tract duct in underbody as well as modified ECU‘s. Switching of the flap-regulation at the Manettino in the steering wheel

performance: 656 hp @ 8,200 rpm
max. torque: 662 Nm @ 6,100 rpm
max. boost: 0.38 bar
Top Speed: 348 km

I left a note for santa to come thru the garage this year

The 707hp one is the one that is not available for the spider... O well, maybe a water/methonal injection might get me a couple extra hp...Or I'll have to lighten up the body as a friend of mine has a red coupe with the 700+ hp kit.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by G-LUX Autos
BCS996TT- I'm guessing you are Korean as well? Sungbukdong is a nice place as well and know a couple cars there. Unfortunately, when I contacted Novitec, they said that 2 techs would fly out and install it no problem until they realized that I had a spider and it wouldn't be possible, and yea I'm guessing its because of the hatch.
yup....bunch of my friends used to live there but now the majority are back stateside. Good luck with finding the novitec solution for your whip.

just curious....what's your relationship with G-LUX?

Old 12-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Banned
I'm still thinking about it...either keep it and MAYBE go full Novitec or sell and maybe get the Scuderia? owner

Old 12-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful, Great Job

It nice to see that individuals are fixing their cars up in Korea.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my F430