Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

DC Shoes ENZO Collection - For the Shoe Heads

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
DC Shoes ENZO Collection - For the Shoe Heads

Brand new from the DC Shoes Holiday 2008 LIFE Collection is the ENZO pack. This includes the shoes and hat as described below. If you are a fan of limited edition gear with fine detail and quality, then these are for you. DC Shoes ENZO collection is a performance inspired piece that embodies the fine lines of high-performance sports cars with luxurious details that true connoisseurs expect. ENZO is the latest in the series of 20|94 collaborations.

View all the new DC Shoes LIFE Collection Products Here

Hat Features:
  • Soft resilient action leather or action nubuck upper for durability and abrasion resistant
  • Foam-padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
  • Performance cup sole construction for strength and flexibilty
  • Mid-length airbag for cushioning
This is a limited edition hat. We carry the following fitted New Era sizes: 7 1/4, 7 3/18, 7 1/2, 7 5/8, 7 3/4

Shoe Features:
  • Both perforated and non perforated full grain leather
  • Pattent Leather
  • Oilled Nubuck
  • Full grain pig skin lining
  • Eyelets on medial side for better ventilation
  • TPU eyelets for durability
  • Metal logos
  • Foam-padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
  • Lightweight mesh tongue
  • Spandex tongue holders for comfort and added foot stability
  • Full-length airbag for cushioning and comfort
  • Soft and extremely lightweight PERFORMALITE midsole
  • Abrasion-resistant sticky rubber outsole
This is a LIMITED Edition shoe. Vivid Racing keeps instock the following sizes in US Mens: 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13

Old 12-15-2008, 05:22 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
DC Shoes ENZO collection is a performance inspired piece that embodies the fine lines of high-performance sports cars with luxurious details that true connoisseurs expect.
How?

Are you serious?

I see no similarity with anything F-car related other than the name, which is arbitrary.

Old 12-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Check out www.dcshoes.com/2094. You got to be into shoes to appreciate this. There is no direct correlation between Ferrari, you are correct, but the color and styling is hot.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:26 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I agree, they are nice shoes - not my personal style, but I do think they look nice. And the matching hat/limited edition definitely helps.
But the Ferrari connection is.. a massive stretch.
Good luck.

Old 01-28-2009, 10:35 AM
deerpark is on a distinguished road
I'm into shoes, not diggin' it at all.

Old 01-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
I'm still amazed at how DC is turning around into a motor sports company now.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:14 AM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
Ken has always been into cars. I too am a little suprised that after the sale to quicksilver that DC is still following his muses...

Are those shoes FIA approved race shoes? Or just regular shoes?

Old 01-30-2009, 10:09 AM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
While I respect DC's efforts to get into the motorsports gear, I just can't imagine them making shoes that are on par with Puma, Piloti, Alpinestar, or Sparco.

Old 02-01-2009, 07:06 PM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
fwiw, their other FIA approved race shoe is pretty nice. it looks kind of like a skate shoe, but the toe and sole of the shoe are just as they need to be. And I personally like the pattern on the sole. It provides better grip on the pedals if your feet happen to be wet when you get in the car.

Old 02-02-2009, 06:04 PM
ragdoll will become famous soon enough
Sweet! Ken owes me a favor(in the form of free shoes) for taking a good photo of him at a Rally America event.

I'll have to nab a pair of these.

Old 02-02-2009, 06:17 PM
911Kalevich will become famous soon enough911Kalevich will become famous soon enough
I do enjoy shoes, but these are the ugliest shoes I have seen in a long time. To each their own.
-Matt

Old 02-02-2009, 10:32 PM
pbfoot will become famous soon enoughpbfoot will become famous soon enough
Any sales on the DC racing shoes (1.0)?