Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Fabspeed F360 High Performance Headers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed F360 High Performance Headers

Ferrari F360 High Performance Headers are IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!! Retail price is $2,995

*Fits all Ferrari F360 Modenas & Spiders & Challenge Stradales and Challenge race cars 1999-2005
*High performance replacement headers- direct replacement for OEM stock
*Formula 1 Indy car high velocity merge collector- for maximum scavenging and flow.
*High performance T304L stainless CNC mandrel bent 1 piece primary tubes- cant leak or fail
* TIG welded aircraft quality stainless steel mirror polished - show polished
*Fits all cars worldwide.

This is a great solution for those of you that have cracked exhaust manifolds on your F360 or just want more power and sports car sound. Fabspeed has high performance headers that are a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory exhaust manifolds. Fabspeed headers are made of T304 Stainless Steel and incorporate a Formula 1 Indy Car high velocity merge collector. The concept of a merge collector is to build velocity through the venturi effect. Air passing through an hourglass-shaped venturi accelerates as it passes through the narrowest part of the venturi then slows down and expands as it emerges on the other side. This expansion creates a pressure drop, in effect siphoning air into the low-pressure side of the venturi and drawing more volume through the venturi. In a header collector, the venturi effect improves exhaust velocity and scavenging, which has effects on cylinder filling, the intake tract, and camshaft timing.

In the standard collector, the primary tubes are cut off flat and dump directly into the collector. In the merge collector, the primary tubes are sectioned and merge into a cone shape before the collector necks down to its minimum diameter. This design helps to shape the flow of gasses and improves the transition from the primaries to the collector, reducing the effect of the change in area on velocity.
I have attached the some pictures displaying the Fabspeed Headers and the difference between a standard collector and our investment cast lost wax cast merge collector.

The Fabspeed Maxflo 360 headers will work and compliment any brand of catalytic converter or rear muffler systems.

Attached Images    

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 04-01-2009 at 08:14 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:18 PM
SpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura about
They look awesome, any dyno runs with them?

Old 02-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
As soon as the weather and roads cooperate I will be bringing our F360 back to the shop to install and dyno a set. I also have a customer with a CS that would like to come down to get a set installed and do a before and after dyno. We are patiently waiting for the roads to clear

Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
They look awesome, any dyno runs with them?

Old 02-09-2009, 11:00 AM
AudiRS is on a distinguished road
Headers look great. Any sound clips?

Old 02-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by AudiRS
Headers look great. Any sound clips?

No sound clips with the headers installed . Waiting for the roads to clear up so we can bring our car back in to do the install with dyno pulls and new video for everyone! Here is a short clip of our car on the dyno with Tubi muffler, Fabspeed sport cats, Fabspeed tips, Fabspeed carbon airbox covers and BMC air filters.
Thanx for the kind words too

http://vimeo.com/1338035

Old 03-04-2009, 02:05 AM
gandalfthegray has a spectacular aura aboutgandalfthegray has a spectacular aura aboutgandalfthegray has a spectacular aura about
Be sure to let us know when you get the car on the dyno. I'd be interested if there are some gains.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
I have looked at a few header products for the 360 and can say that these exceed my expectations for design.

I plan late Spring of pulling my tranny to redo my clutch and then replacing the headers and the Cats, and I plan on going with these headers.

Doing away with that ridiculous precat is a great idea and it saves weight as well.

I have a friend in the Valley who plans on doing the very same.

This is a quality product I would recommend even before using it myself.

I also credit Jeremy about being very responsive to our many, many questions about this product.

Being a California jurisdiction for us is a tough load to carry, but Jeremy assures no problem for smog.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:58 AM
Former Vendor
Finally got our F360 back in the shop to install the Fabspeed headers and do some dyno runs before and after. Below is the dyno graph of the headers.
I will be running a special on the Fabspeed F360 headers for 6 Speed online members till the end of April for $2,695. If anybody has any questions or would like to place an order please email me at
Jeremy@fabspeed.com

Old 04-02-2009, 09:54 AM
willhahn24 is on a distinguished road
The headers look awesome but are there any video clips to go along with it?

Old 04-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
The Fabspeed headers are exceptional in design and quality.

Myself and a few others plan on trying them very soon.

Bear in mind, though, that the above graph is based upon their vehicle with low flow cats, their exhaust, different air intake covers, BMC air filters, etc.

However, it is obvious from the design that there are HP gains from these headers.