Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

New Scuderia delivery!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 08:44 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
New Scuderia delivery!

This comes a bit late since I took delivery of my Scuderia on July 19th but here you guys go!

A little history, I've been a car fanatic for as long as I can remember. My first Ferrari that I truly found myself lusting after is the F40 and Testarossa. Fast forward to today, I knew I wanted a Scuderia for quite some time now. I passed up a chance to get the new 458 for the Scuderia. I was planning to get one this fall but after going on a 16M/Scuderia/CS drive recently and driving both the Scuderia and 16M that was all it took for me to decide that I wanted one right away. So, that following morning with Kuzi and h20skier's help, I searched all over for the perfect Scuderia. I found a couple but quickly narrowed it down to the ONE sitting at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale. After a few quick negotiations, the car was MINE! I had to wait a while for a shipper because they were all over in Arizona for the Barrett Jackson auction. After what seemed like a long wait, we finally found a shipper. The Scuderia was picked up and arrived in 10 days.

I also wanted to give a huge props to Alan Wood of Wizard Motorsports. He did a great job delivering my Scuderia in one piece in a timely manner coming all the way from the other side of the country. He's as big a motorhead as they come! Shortly before he left, he asked if was planning to DRIVE mine, not park it in the garage like most folks with a wink. If anyone is looking for a shipper, I highly recommend Alan!

I wanted to also thank Andrew, William (lpm 505) and my dad for coming out to share in the delivery experience with me today. Also, the entire team at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale especially Benn Correale and Ferrari of Seattle for being there for me in ensuring that everything went smoothly.

Without further ado, the pictures! Starting with when I first saw Alan pull up in his massive transport

Preparing to open the maw

Lowering the ramp. The car in front of the ramp is heading to the Pebble Beach Concours

Getting it on

I couldn't resist sneaking in a peek!

What's that I see?

The new "teamspeed" Scuderia!

She's so pretty!

Being lowered

Alan the Wizard

From within

Scud and the transport

Proud owner and his toy

I drove it around the block to the dealership to get "kuzified"

Jason getting handed the keys by Alan

So hot!!!

Old 08-20-2010, 08:44 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !

Love that carbon fiber diffuser

Eye of the beast

Carbon fiber diffusers

Twin sisters

Jason and Vic aka Apple Sauce (who came to congratulate me)

Last edited by atomic80; 08-20-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:22 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Absolutely stunning...Congrats!

Old 08-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Don
Don is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to all
That is awesome. I've got to get a real job...or start my own business.

Old 08-20-2010, 09:30 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the new ride! Love the color!

Old 08-20-2010, 10:09 AM
supra13 is on a distinguished road
Congrats on the new ride. Hope to pick one up some day!

Old 08-20-2010, 10:23 AM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
Taking delivery on new cars is always fun Congrats. I want a white Scud. Someday I'll be posting a thread like this when I do get one

Old 08-20-2010, 10:45 AM
CABRIO C4 is on a distinguished road
Congrats enjoy it in good health!

Old 08-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Danger Granger is on a distinguished road
man, talk about a good day!

Old 08-20-2010, 11:58 AM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
Shhh, I think I like it in yellow over red!

Old 08-20-2010, 12:13 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
^ Yeah, I never thought I'd like a yellow Ferrari as much as the red one next to it.

Damn. Nice car.

Old 08-20-2010, 01:47 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Congrats, amazing car & amazing pics.

Old 08-20-2010, 02:20 PM
jacx920 can only hope to improve
Awesome, that guy that drive the truck looks exactly like a wizard hahaha.

Old 08-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Swoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really nice
Absolutely beautiful. Great pictures...thank you for sharing! I am sobbing in self disgust knowing that short of winning the powerball I'll never have one like it in my garage. Hopefully I'll see you around Seattle and get to see it in the "sheetmetal".

Old 08-20-2010, 03:57 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Beautiful...Big Congrats...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Scuderia delivery!