Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Just wrapped up the WB 458 new wheels and new parts :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Corey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to behold
Just wrapped up the WB 458 new wheels and new parts :)

Hey Guys!

Tell me what you think. We just put some new shoes on her also lowered her and now waiting on my Vorsteiner body kit and Akrapovic Exhaust.

Specs

21x9.5
22x12.5

ADV5 Deep spec wheels

Satin charcoal centers with color match lips and titanium hardware .

Tires Pirelli 255/30/21 and 335/25/22

Lowered on KW springs.

I know 22" aren't for everyone on a 458 but she is Ben's street toy not a track toy lol. Hope you love it as much as we do enjoy the pictures any questions please ask!

Attached Images                
Corey@wheelsboutique.com
TOP WORLDWIDE DEALER FOR HRE / Adv1/ Volk Racing/ Champion/ SpeedArt/ TechArt/D2Forged/ Vorsteiner/ Wald/ Brembo/Eibach & More
Old 05-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SpeedwareMotorsports
Great color combo and fitment - the 458 looks great in white!

Thanks appreciate it

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:22 AM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
I normally don't care for the most of the solid 5-spoke design wheels today...this combination with the dark spokes and color-matched lip is fantastic on this car. Looks killer.

Old 05-16-2013, 07:02 AM
Exotic Lambo is on a distinguished road
Just beautiful!!

Old 05-16-2013, 10:30 AM
HIX
HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !
I'm in the wrong busines.........

Old 05-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 1BlinkGone
I normally don't care for the most of the solid 5-spoke design wheels today...this combination with the dark spokes and color-matched lip is fantastic on this car. Looks killer.

Thank you !

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:19 AM
Rolled_Out is a jewel in the roughRolled_Out is a jewel in the roughRolled_Out is a jewel in the roughRolled_Out is a jewel in the rough
So clean! LOVE IT

Old 05-25-2013, 04:38 AM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
is this thing parked at jumbo Kia in hollywood. Buddy bought a commercial truck there and we saw one exactly like it

Old 06-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
is this thing parked at jumbo Kia in hollywood. Buddy bought a commercial truck there and we saw one exactly like it
not sure but , i did sell it few weeks ago . So might be the same.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 07-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Corey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WheelB
not sure but , i did sell it few weeks ago . So might be the same.
Can't believe this car is already gone.

Corey@wheelsboutique.com
TOP WORLDWIDE DEALER FOR HRE / Adv1/ Volk Racing/ Champion/ SpeedArt/ TechArt/D2Forged/ Vorsteiner/ Wald/ Brembo/Eibach & More
Old 07-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Ben, did you forget to take your plates off?

Some young buck driving it almost ran me and a friend over on A1A about 2 or 3 weeks ago. We were crossing the street and dude came by sounded like top of second gear...literally had to jump out of the way.

Still had your plates on it...but I realized it wasn't you driving.

Old 07-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Ben, did you forget to take your plates off?

Some young buck driving it almost ran me and a friend over on A1A about 2 or 3 weeks ago. We were crossing the street and dude came by sounded like top of second gear...literally had to jump out of the way.

Still had your plates on it...but I realized it wasn't you driving.
yeah , that's area shes in now . I forgot to take plates off and i was supposed to get them back need to follow up on that . Geez sorry guess he was having a spirited drive .....

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 07-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WheelB
yeah , that's area shes in now . I forgot to take plates off and i was supposed to get them back need to follow up on that . Geez sorry guess he was having a spirited drive .....
haha I've seen it around a few times actually. Pretty much having "spirited" drives every time...but only almost killed me one time...LOL

Old 07-25-2013, 12:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
iPE Exhaust has a spectacular aura aboutiPE Exhaust has a spectacular aura aboutiPE Exhaust has a spectacular aura about
Love it!