Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Durametric Diagnostic Tool -- Group buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 08:53 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Fellas, I'd like you all to hold off on continuing this group buy. I'm working through several PMs to straighten things out. Stay tuned.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
Edited with new info.

OK guys,

I have this all worked out all the details in a very favorable manner with a vender on here that wants to support this group buy, it is a business that has helped develop the very product and they have a good name on the forum.

As some business owners invest a lot of time and sweat equity into their business I have no problem supporting such a place.

So to cap things off Scott from Softronic will be handling the purchases directly.

You can get a hold of Softronics via telephone at 203-723-8928 or through their website http://www.softronic.us/contact.php

This will also work out better price wise for the US consumers as shipping and transaction costs will be less.

After numerous days of dealing with this and after numerous phone calls with so many people I am really glad this is coming together so well.

The regular prices are as follows, please contact softronic for discount price.

Professional Racing Kit -- $1095 regular price
Porsche Pro Extended -- $795 regular price
Porsche Pro -- $735 regular price
Professional without ext cable or round adapter -- $675 regular price
Porsche enthusiast kit with round adaptor -- $347 regular price
Porsche enthusiast without round adaptor -- $287 regular price

This is all being done with the approval of Durametric and it is a first time for this software to be offered at a discount price.

NOTE!!! Offer is valid until the end of the business day on -- Fri June 29th 2012 -- All purchases or arrangements must be made with Softronics prior to that date and time

Thanks guys for all your time and interest in this, hopefully many of you can exchangeor add info in the Durametric tuning thread in the future. That way everyone’s knowledge of how to use such great product will increase.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/997-turbo-gt2/249831-tuning-durametric-primer.html

Note. Scott may add some more to this with other posts as I do not know all the logistical things he needs to take care of from his end.

Thanks
EngineGuy

Last edited by Engine Guy; 06-22-2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: New info, appoved by moderator
Old 06-20-2012, 02:44 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Thank you for all the hard work. And thank you Scott for working to keep this going.

bob

Old 06-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Nice job Kyle and Scott!

Old 06-20-2012, 04:08 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Thanks for pulling this together EG! Just contacted softronic about the pro version! I'm in.
+ rep for you!

Old 06-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are open M-F 9am-5pm EST. All orders should be called in so that we can get your information and payment .

This is a one time event and when you purchase a cable we will also offer a $200 discount on any flash. This though only applies at the time of the order as the flash and cable would be billed together.

Example: Buy a Profi cable at discount and then get $200 off of a 997 DFI flash that would normally be $1195.00 . The Flash would then cost $995.00.

All sales are final as these are one time specials.

Best Regards,
Scott

Old 06-21-2012, 07:19 AM
Flybot has a spectacular aura aboutFlybot has a spectacular aura about
Just ordered it. Whoot!

Old 06-21-2012, 08:39 AM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
now, we need a softronic flash group buy...

Old 06-21-2012, 09:51 AM
It's already done. I was told when I ordered you can get a $200 discount on a flash when you order the Durametric. Good times.

Old 06-21-2012, 11:36 AM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
Right now, when you buy the tune you can get it for $995 which already includes the durametric cable.

So, if I buy the durametric group buy I will only get a $200 discount towards the $995 of the tune. (995-200 = 795 + durametric group buy: $240. Total: 1035) So, it's cheaper to buy the Softronic and not the group buy, if you want the tune and cable/durametric...

Old 06-21-2012, 12:29 PM
I dont know, just call Softronic. I was only interested in the Professional cable, which is a great buy.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:27 AM
MikeG will become famous soon enough
Just ordered mine as well.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
There is a incorrect date in the post above on when it ends. The post states the 30th in which is a Saturday, the GROUP BY ENDS June 29th, Friday. Sofronic is not open Saturday or Sunday.

Best,
Scott

Old 06-22-2012, 08:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by JoelPirela
Right now, when you buy the tune you can get it for $995 which already includes the durametric cable.

So, if I buy the durametric group buy I will only get a $200 discount towards the $995 of the tune. (995-200 = 795 + durametric group buy: $240. Total: 1035) So, it's cheaper to buy the Softronic and not the group buy, if you want the tune and cable/durametric...
This would be correct to have the 1 VIN Durametric with the flash otherwise the Enthusiast is for 3 VIN's.

Savings would be if you had more than 1 Porsche to use the Enthusiast on.

The Profi is a value by itself or with a flash such as a Turbo in which you could then save an additional 200.00 on.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:20 AM
johngoga is on a distinguished road
I called and ordered one as well, there is a 2 week wait before anything will go out.

John

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Durametric Diagnostic Tool -- Group buy