Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

VOLK TE37 Lightweight Racing Wheels - Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 04:19 PM
kennasbimmer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Well the fact that i quoted his quote about the Ferrari and said the BBS CS (Challenge Stradale) wheels any day over the Volk's, and then added in a comment about the original topic on the porsche as well

martin, i just was by parkplaceltd up here in bellevue the other day. saw your old titanium M3. Beautiful. Its a nice drive too!

BUMP for a great set of wheels! Thanks vivid

Old 08-11-2006, 04:52 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kennasbimmer
martin, i just was by parkplaceltd up here in bellevue the other day. saw your old titanium M3. Beautiful. Its a nice drive too!

BUMP for a great set of wheels! Thanks vivid
Haha cool man, i miss that darn M3, it was an awesome machine!

Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Unfortunately they do not have a 18x12. You could do the 18x11 and then run a 315 on there for rubber.

As far as the size, they ONLY make 18's.

Pic does not suck, good quality, but the angle does not show the true style of the TE37. But who cares, the point is this is a SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT Track wheel!

Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
martin, I got new prices on the sways, IM me!

Old 08-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Banned
CSudhoff is an unknown quantity at this point
Rays/Volk also makes the TE37 in a Magnesium/uni-lug hub as well last i checked they were around 2500 ea for 18s

Old 08-12-2006, 11:02 AM
996Yayo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Bruinbro
Well, my pics aren't showing up for some reason. Didn't have any trouble before.... Anyone want to host my Volk pics?

Bro

ETA: One more try...

yeah weird man...i can see them in my email notification that i got when you posted in this thread, but they only sometimes show up here at the website. anyways, very nice pics...first time i've these wheels on a Boxster.

Old 08-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Former Vendor
kenna - wheels are here. mounted and balanced. Will ship monday. will post pics here too.

Thanks!

Old 08-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Bruinbro is a jewel in the roughBruinbro is a jewel in the roughBruinbro is a jewel in the rough
OK Let's try the attachment method...

Bro

Attached Images      
Old 08-13-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
kenna - wheels are here. mounted and balanced. Will ship monday. will post pics here too.

Thanks!
damn! thanks dan that was quick. 2 days later. hit me up with tracking and pics when you got time! Thanks again for the awesome service!

Old 08-14-2006, 12:09 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 will become famous soon enough
These wheels are meant for track use, thus, looks is secondary and less unsprung weight & strength are the main point. RICEY? Just because they're made in Japan it doesn't mean RICEY, it's a common 6-spoke wheels. Good luck with the sale Dan.

Last edited by RT7; 08-15-2006 at 08:20 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:31 PM
Bruinbro is a jewel in the roughBruinbro is a jewel in the roughBruinbro is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by RT7
These wheels are meant for track use, thus, looks is secondary and unsprung weight & strength are the main point. RICEY? Just because they're made in Japan it doesn't mean RICEY, it's a common 5-spoke wheels. Good luck with the sale Dan.
I get a lot of compliments on my rims, usually by other Porsche owners and Bimmer owners. Not a lot of comment from the ricer crowd, though.

Bro

Old 08-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Former Vendor
Here are the bronze ones with Hoosiers for Kenna -

Old 08-15-2006, 06:41 PM
they look great dan! Thanks. cant wait to see them.

Old 08-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Former Vendor
Bruin. Car looks good!

Kenna, send me pics when you get them, sorry about the delay.

Old 08-20-2006, 03:23 AM
KraZy007 will become famous soon enoughKraZy007 will become famous soon enough
Damn it where was this at the beginning of the year?!?!?!?!

I wanted a set of TE37's in bronze for my white 993, but ended up getting a set of bbs RE's instead....anyone want to do a trade? Damn it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VOLK TE37 Lightweight Racing Wheels - Group Buy