GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Reus Audio

Old 11-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
sasportas has a spectacular aura aboutsasportas has a spectacular aura about
Reus Audio

Any of you guys have experience with Reus Audio? I placed a deposit on a system 3 years ago which was never installed.

For the last 3 years I have contacted Rick Reus repeatedly in regards to returning my deposit. Each and every time Rick says "the check is going in mail next week."

As you can imagine - enough is enough.

If there are any attorneys out in California that want to help me out with making a claim against Reus, please let me know. I'm getting a little tired of the run around from Rick.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:54 PM
hockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant future
You were scammed like I was. I left too large a deposit, so they already made most of their money on me, so they pocketed it and blew me off.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Reus

I can't believe that he did the same thing to you?

Maybe we can get several of us together on a suit against him.

I've tried contacting Reus several times, he says "the check is in the mail."

Old 03-10-2010, 07:17 PM
wicked 7 is on a distinguished road
I've been trying to warn anyone that asks - this guys is a scam artist. Even when he completes the install, it's with re-branded crap equipment. He is a joke.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:35 AM
hockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant future
I lost 2K deposit. My lawyer said trying to pursue, and COLLECT, money with me living out of state may not be woth the risk. It could cost another grand or two, with no guarantee of getting my money back.
Plus, even with judgments against him, he's had a history of paying with bounced checks.

Old 03-13-2010, 12:28 AM
jimxyz is on a distinguished road
Reus is down at Cars and Coffee Irvine pretty much every Saturday morning with one of his cars blasting mellow jazz. I hadn't planned on putting in a big sound system - but if I do, this does raise some big concerns...

Old 03-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
ok...here are a couple of things that may help...I had to go after a flaky custom wheel maker in Florida who took my deposit and tried to disappear...if they advertise in magazines or on the internet you can file a complaint with the post office as well as the BBB...the post office will take a few weeks but they will send some official threatening documents that will get some action...in my case it got me a bounced check...the guy would keep some money in his account but not enough to clear my check...there is a little known service that banks will provide for a cost of $10.00 and that is to place a hold on the account until there are sufficient funds for your check to clear...he couldn't use the account anymore and he had several hundred dollars in it that were frozen...he finally deposited enough for the check to clear and I got my money back...only took about 6 months...good luck

Old 03-13-2010, 11:10 AM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
Reus = Ruse

Old 03-13-2010, 10:55 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
the car business is a tiny cottage industry.
i do not give deposit and will never do so.
i hand you the money, you give me the product.
it's very simple.
i am also a banker, if the business needs money up front, i can provide you with line of credit. as a customer, i have no interest and lending them my money interest free. many car business owners simply do not understand that customers are NOT banks.

Old 03-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Reus

Hey,

If you see Reus again when you're having coffee, let me know how I can contact him directly. I'm a bit tired of his games. Also, please advise him against any car shows or marketing on the East Coast since his reputation is toast.

Thanks

Old 04-12-2011, 12:49 PM
nvno1 is on a distinguished road
This is interesting. I was at cars/coffee in Irvine over the weekend and listened to a camaro Reus had on display. It sounded great. Rick was trying to get me to ive him a deposit, but I decided to do a little research first. It seems like their systems are fairly priced and sound great, but I obviously don't need the hastle/drama as posted above. Has anyone a good experience with Reus???

Old 04-12-2011, 02:04 PM
ChrisEVO has a spectacular aura aboutChrisEVO has a spectacular aura about
How much do you think it would cost to hire a day laborer to show up at the next Cars and Coffee and hold up a sign that says "Hey Reus, where's my deposit? signed hockeyguy4u - 6speedonline".

Old 04-12-2011, 02:10 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
^ excellent idea!

Old 04-12-2011, 02:22 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Years ago, Reus was on top of the game. He was the #1 installer for Porsche. His knowledge on 911 is truely awesome. I never took on his service personally but heard many raves about it.

It's really a shame that some of you are scammed by Rick. Personally, I'd never give a deposit. If I did, I would put it onto a credit card so I can dispute it.

Old 04-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
I am guessing you guys are giving cash deposits?

I would never give cash to any business for any deposit of any kind. Always use a credit card so you can charge it back if needed. If that business does not take credit cards, thats a red flag right there.

-Troy

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Reus Audio