GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

KW Hydraulic Lift System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 04:04 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by themarsman
How would the KW shocks compare to the stock shocks on the Carrera GT? Are the prices quoted installed or just for the parts? If just for the parts, how much labor is required to install the system on all four corners of the CGT.

Thanks!
I'm interested too.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:24 AM
sheim911rs has a spectacular aura aboutsheim911rs has a spectacular aura aboutsheim911rs has a spectacular aura about
very cool.....but $25K buys lots of spoilers too.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Originally Posted by themarsman
How would the KW shocks compare to the stock shocks on the Carrera GT? Are the prices quoted installed or just for the parts? If just for the parts, how much labor is required to install the system on all four corners of the CGT.

Thanks!
KW has adjustable rebound/compression so the ride can be adjusted to one's preference. It should be tuned softer so the rear does not break out as quickly.

The prices listed are parts only.

Labor varies from 10-30 hours

Front HLS only
4 Wheel HLS

With KW Coilovers
Front HLS
4 Wheel HLS

A package can be worked out on parts & labor

Old 06-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Originally Posted by blakt out
I will not find a reason to put this on my car.
All the cool guys are getting it

Old 06-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
What the hell is going on here!! The prices being thrown around here are ridiculous. Manthey was mentioned and anything from them is "millions".

Now how can a coilover system for the GT3/RS be $8K. A set of Motons is at best $5K. I'd do Motons before KW V3's.

I have the KW V3 coilover system in the E60 M5 and it is fantastic but the price was $2,300.

So again I do not understand these figures being thrown around.

I agree with member blked out and the prices are not cool.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:35 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
It will be cool to use them with my Motons but the cost is very hi....

Old 06-11-2008, 03:35 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Can someone provide the dimentions of the system ?

Old 06-12-2008, 03:09 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
What the hell is going on here!! The prices being thrown around here are ridiculous. Manthey was mentioned and anything from them is "millions".

Now how can a coilover system for the GT3/RS be $8K. A set of Motons is at best $5K. I'd do Motons before KW V3's.

I have the KW V3 coilover system in the E60 M5 and it is fantastic but the price was $2,300.

So again I do not understand these figures being thrown around.

I agree with member blked out and the prices are not cool.
The price's for the HLS system of $8k include completely new coilovers. The cost of the HLS kit alone is around $5k

Old 06-12-2008, 03:13 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by luiscarlos
Can someone provide the dimentions of the system ?
Which dimensions would you like?

Old 06-12-2008, 11:32 AM
The internal diameter of the ring and the length when it is compresed,this way I will know if it will work on my Moton,s

Old 06-12-2008, 06:08 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
this is cool. about 27 spoiler lips will pretty much pay for it (i'm on my 3rd in 8 months). anyone know the weight of the HLS system? i'd only be interested for the fronts.

Old 07-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Former Vendor
The first kit has hit the US It is for 1badgt2

We have a second kit inbound We will be stocking the 997 GT3 / RS kit to minimize wait times - The upcoming kit will have the pump located next to the battery to allow full access to the trunk

Last edited by AutoTalent; 07-12-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Former Vendor

Old 07-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Very cool I have TA coilovers in my TT,do you know if this kit will work ?

Last edited by luiscarlos; 07-12-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:53 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by luiscarlos
Very cool I have TA coilovers in my TT,do you know if this kit will work ?
It depends on what the spring diameter & shock body diameter is, I believe the TA coilovers are made by Bilstein

Are your springs linear or progressive? Is your TT a 996 or 997?

There is also a kit for the stock suspension.

Last edited by AutoTalent; 07-13-2008 at 07:58 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: KW Hydraulic Lift System