GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

gt3 rs green paint code?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
gt3 rs green paint code?

Anyone have the paint code or technical name for this color?

I think I'm going to respray my car this color, and I'm trying to decide if I would want a shop to mix the paint or if I should just purchase some from Porsche.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:46 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
signal green. i forgot the code but you can call any Porsche dealer and get the code from parts department. i will also look at my touch up paint and get back to you when i get off work. it's a water based paint. any body shop will be able to mix it for you

Mike

Old 12-29-2008, 04:48 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mikymu
signal green. i forgot the code but you can call any Porsche dealer and get the code from parts department. i will also look at my touch up paint and get back to you when i get off work. it's a water based paint. any body shop will be able to mix it for you

Mike
Awesome, thank you.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:44 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Francesco
Awesome, thank you.
the color code for signal green is 2DB. make sure your body shop has experience painting water based paint. painter often have to attend class to learn how to properly spray water based paint

Old 12-30-2008, 04:35 AM
Originally Posted by mikymu
the color code for signal green is 2DB. make sure your body shop has experience painting water based paint. painter often have to attend class to learn how to properly spray water based paint
Yes, ill make sure I do some research before I let someone paint the car. I have two guys in mind, and the one shop is very, very high end.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:50 AM
Yes, ill make sure I do some research before I let someone paint the car. I have two guys in mind, and the one shop is very, very high end.
sounds good. please post pictures once done

Old 12-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Max Power is on a distinguished road
This confirms what mikymu said:

Old 12-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Max Power is on a distinguished road
Actually, the picture states "2D8" not "2DB".

Better double-check to make sure....

Old 12-30-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Max Power
Actually, the picture states "2D8" not "2DB".

Better double-check to make sure....
it's 2D8 .... fixed

it was late last night when i check the color code in the garage. thanks for the correction

Old 12-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Thanks guys

Old 12-30-2008, 06:08 PM
ftc61 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up give a call

Anyone have the paint code or technical name for this color?

I think I'm going to respray my car this color, and I'm trying to decide if I would want a shop to mix the paint or if I should just purchase some from Porsche.
Hi, I own Final Touch Collision in West New York, NJ
Give me a call. I think I can help getting you that paint code. I'll be there tomorrow between 8: am and 1: pm (201)854-3474 ask for Robert.

Old 12-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by ftc61
Hi, I own Final Touch Collision in West New York, NJ
Give me a call. I think I can help getting you that paint code. I'll be there tomorrow between 8: am and 1: pm (201)854-3474 ask for Robert.
I will be working all day, shoot me a PM in regards to it.