GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Video: Planes, SharkWerks Track Exhaust & the US Air Force

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 06:05 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Video Video: Planes, SharkWerks Track Exhaust & the US Air Force

Hey folks, I just wanted to share this quick video we put together of the SharkWerks track exhaust from a couple of weekends ago. For those of you that want a cup car-like set up (you're mad!) we've actually had our exhaust available now for a few months but to date it's proven to be quite difficult to secure a location (there's usually a lot going on at a race track) in order to capture the true sound on video. Thanks to our fine chums at Beale AFB we were actually able to perform a great deal of testing on a rather unique enclosed location. Kermit really did stretch her legs through all the gears as you'll see below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSz_rJ1jnQ4

I can't get into too many details at the moment but suffice it to say that come June of this year keep your eyes and ears open and TV or DVR set on. There have been some very strange reports:
http://www.beale.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123195870

Old 04-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Oh my rod!

I got a woodie.

That sounds bad azz!!!!

He had to be rolling on at a pretty good clip after winding out all those gears!

Old 04-10-2010, 08:29 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Awesome video Alex! These fly boys buzz my house daily with their T-38 Talon and U-2 at least couple times a month. My son love it every time they fly by. He learn to say "airplane" plenty fast with helps from folks at Beale! :thumbup:

How fast did Tanner go in your RS? 205 mph? Your RS went so fast all the side decal flew off!

Did you see their top secret troop transport? I heard that thing can go MACH 5 lol

Last edited by mikymu; 04-10-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:24 PM
elow will become famous soon enoughelow will become famous soon enough
A w e s o m e !!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-11-2010, 06:07 AM
HRTC is on a distinguished road
Sweet video. Do you have any drag footage against the 430?

Old 04-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
That is awesome, I cant imagine how was it was being that close to those jets! How loud were they on take off compared to the RS

Thanks for the preview!

Old 04-11-2010, 11:19 AM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Never cease to amaze!! That 3.9 is continually being put on the proving grounds and that SharkWerks exhaust is best I have heard by far. Congrats on the coverage.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:58 PM
M3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud of
omg this is loud!!!!! the car is miles away and we can still hear it..make a version with valves and i let my sharkster bypass for it lol

Old 04-11-2010, 04:41 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Alex, you need to add this to your collection. A remote control flying shark to take video of your RS on the fly

Old 04-11-2010, 08:24 PM
DrivItLkUStolIt is on a distinguished road
I can fly it for you I have plenty of stick time. I just think we are going to increase the displacement or add turbos if we are going to try to keep up with your 3.9!!!!!!

Old 04-12-2010, 11:40 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by elow
A w e s o m e !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks pal!
Originally Posted by HRTC
Sweet video. Do you have any drag footage against the 430?
I sure do
Originally Posted by Misanors4
That is awesome, I cant imagine how was it was being that close to those jets! How loud were they on take off compared to the RS

Thanks for the preview!
Thanks it was just amazing really. I was way more into the jets U-2's taking off/landing right in front of me was so sick! They were so loud... we all had to wear ear plugs

Originally Posted by TestJet
Never cease to amaze!! That 3.9 is continually being put on the proving grounds and that SharkWerks exhaust is best I have heard by far. Congrats on the coverage.
Thanks pal.... She's going to just chill out for the rest of her life and get driven daily by _me_ for a change

Originally Posted by M3lelena
omg this is loud!!!!! the car is miles away and we can still hear it..make a version with valves and i let my sharkster bypass for it lol
Thank you! It's bloody loud indeed... and hopefully now this scares people off The valve thing is basically what our street version does
Originally Posted by mikymu
Alex, you need to add this to your collection. A remote control flying shark to take video of your RS on the fly

LOL that's fantastic... I love it! Where do you find this stuff Even my mum hasn't found that one!

Originally Posted by DrivItLkUStolIt
I can fly it for you I have plenty of stick time. I just think we are going to increase the displacement or add turbos if we are going to try to keep up with your 3.9!!!!!!
Haha.....

Old 04-12-2010, 11:58 AM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Wow mate that is fantastic!

Old 04-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Old 04-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by N2it
Wow mate that is fantastic!
Thanks pal!
Originally Posted by mikymu
Mike that is just... EPIC

Old 04-12-2010, 01:40 PM
M3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sharkster

Thank you! It's bloody loud indeed... and hopefully now this scares people off The valve thing is basically what our street version does
i have the sharkster bypass but i'm looking for a side muffler delete that keeps the valves and the bypass.. i track more and more but still use the car for street..kind of looking best of both worlds the track exhaust sound and look fantastic

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video: Planes, SharkWerks Track Exhaust & the US Air Force