GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 EVOMSit ECU Tuning - worth it or not?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 12:29 PM
marcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud of
GT3 EVOMSit ECU Tuning - worth it or not?

Thinking about getting SharkWerks to do this tomorrow. Already have the Center Muffler Bypass and High Flow Air Filter... ?

Old 05-13-2010, 04:49 PM
1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold
Let us know what you think after you get it done.

Old 05-13-2010, 06:39 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Yes please do and see you tomorrow

Old 05-14-2010, 07:53 AM
Banned
Robin@EPL will become famous soon enough
There's always room to improve over the stock software... go for it!

Old 05-14-2010, 08:24 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marcw
Thinking about getting SharkWerks to do this tomorrow. Already have the Center Muffler Bypass and High Flow Air Filter... ?

Doing muffler and filter with no software tune is a waste.

If doing one or the other, you have to do both

I can vouch for EVOMSit on about 15 cars I've had

Old 05-14-2010, 12:46 PM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
DO IT!

Old 05-14-2010, 12:55 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
T-minus-one-hour:P

Old 05-14-2010, 01:15 PM
GT1
GT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud ofGT1 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sharkster
T-minus-one-hour:P
Post before/after dyno, pls

Old 05-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by GT1
Post before/after dyno, pls
Already modded but this is how things usually look

Old 05-14-2010, 06:08 PM
akshon is on a distinguished road
i got the evomsit today. let me say the whole car is so smooth and sweet and above 4k rpm you do feel some power gains. i dont know why i waited so long.

Old 05-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by akshon
i got the evomsit today. let me say the whole car is so smooth and sweet and above 4k rpm you do feel some power gains. i dont know why i waited so long.
Very cool to know and I agree... I like the razor-sharp/hyper-sensitive throttle. Feels more connected like the old throttle cables I guess

Old 05-17-2010, 09:42 PM
marcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud of
No surprises... feels nicer. Noticed it around the 4k mark. I even had some other aftermarket software that was not working so well and didn't even know it, but Alex did and he even knew the symptoms my car suffered with that product... funny

Old 05-17-2010, 10:35 PM
911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute
Alex knows his stuff... :-)

Old 05-18-2010, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by marcw
No surprises... feels nicer. Noticed it around the 4k mark. I even had some other aftermarket software that was not working so well and didn't even know it, but Alex did and he even knew the symptoms my car suffered with that product... funny
Good to hear man and roger that on the old stuff. I'd experienced that weird symptom before Now go drive the wheels off it
Originally Posted by 997xpress
Alex knows his stuff... :-)
hehe thanks man... I think it's the gray hairs I've been getting

Old 01-29-2011, 08:44 PM
prodigue is on a distinguished road
I just had my 997.1 GT3 flashed with the evomsit 93 octane software and it is absolutely fantastic!

Throttle response is razor sharp now and all I need is to flex my right toe to get the car catapulting forward like a scalded cat. Previously, there was a slight pause before something happened.

Mid range torque feels much stronger as well. All in all the car feels more alive and eager.

Thumbs up!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 EVOMSit ECU Tuning - worth it or not?