GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Some GT3 Action @ Roebling

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 07:10 AM
anotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud of
Some GT3 Action @ Roebling

Had the pleasure of being up at Roebling Road with my local PCA region this past weekend. Lots of GT3's and lots of fun. Been trying to focus on my exit speeds more so lately and adjusting my line, slowly. Following some quick drivers certainly helps.

Here's a video from our session in the adv. solo group. Was a shortened session due to a previous on-track incident.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:37 AM
Doc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond repute
Nice video! There are a few spots you can tweak for sure to same some time! You just need to hit RRR more! I know, I need to twist your arm . . . LOL.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Doc_Porsche will become famous soon enoughDoc_Porsche will become famous soon enough
Oops like a lot of fun

Old 04-25-2012, 08:29 AM
anotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud ofanotherswordfis has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Doc GTO
Nice video! There are a few spots you can tweak for sure to same some time! You just need to hit RRR more! I know, I need to twist your arm . . . LOL.
True... I do need to go back. Need to push a little further out on 3 and keep the power on to get the grip. I'm definitely leaving a bunch on the table there. Think I'm a bit conservative in a few places - maybe I need a Cup car.

Old 04-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Love the sound!

Old 04-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Doc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by anotherswordfis
True... I do need to go back. Need to push a little further out on 3 and keep the power on to get the grip. I'm definitely leaving a bunch on the table there. Think I'm a bit conservative in a few places - maybe I need a Cup car.
You can go deeper in 5 and which will help you rotate the car quicker and then loosen up a bit in 4 and 9.

Your 3 looked good. Leh Keen runs a tight 3 and then opens it up going into 4. I take the same line as Leh so if you enter about mid way then you are good.

You don't need a cup car (although, that would be cool)!!! LOL.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:58 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Great job, very good lines, smooth driving also, fantastic!

Old 04-26-2012, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the advice, Doc. And I still have a ways to go before I run out of potential with the RS. I'll work on those next time up there (2 events scheduled in the next 6 weeks).

Thanks for the compliments on the driving. The coolest thing about being out there with 4 GT3's is the harmonics created by the engines. The black GT3 in front of me also has the RSS X-Pipe, so the sound is no doubt 'mechanical music'.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:57 PM
ScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really nice
Very nice video and thanks for sharing it. I am headed out on June 2 for a track day and this makes me anxious to go.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.