GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

'15 GT3 ordered (oct prod)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 06:05 PM
TC M3 has a spectacular aura aboutTC M3 has a spectacular aura about
'15 GT3 ordered (oct prod)

How are you guys ? I currently own a 991TTS but had a chance to order a '15 GT3 for November delivery . Here's the build , can you guys pls tell me if I'm missing something or opinions please ?

http://www.porsche-code.com/PFVSMKT4

Tc

Old 07-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
That's an awesome build. I'm a bit confused about the
Telephone Module with Bluetooth® Handset - 669.

Do you need that if you're getting the Telephone Module - 666?

I'm just getting 666 on the assumption that I can use my iPhone to connect via Bluetooth.

Old 07-11-2014, 07:39 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Do the "Adaptive Sport Seats" mean they are available now for a pass through for a 5 point harness?

Build looks great. One thought may be colored stitching.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Haku
That's an awesome build. I'm a bit confused about the
Telephone Module with Bluetooth® Handset - 669.

Do you need that if you're getting the Telephone Module - 666?

I'm just getting 666 on the assumption that I can use my iPhone to connect via Bluetooth.
Im still confused with that also going to try to figure out with Porsche and will update you

Old 07-11-2014, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by mto
Do the "Adaptive Sport Seats" mean they are available now for a pass through for a 5 point harness?

Build looks great. One thought may be colored stitching.
I don't think so, i think its the same seats as the Turbo 18 way but with alcantara .

The reason i didn't opt for the colored stitching is because they only offer red. Do you think yellow would be possible thru a special request . Would look a bit weird with yellow calipers yellow belts and red stitching

Old 07-12-2014, 12:58 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TC M3
I don't think so, i think its the same seats as the Turbo 18 way but with alcantara .

The reason i didn't opt for the colored stitching is because they only offer red. Do you think yellow would be possible thru a special request . Would look a bit weird with yellow calipers yellow belts and red stitching
BTW, I was told that anything selected that is custom (e.g. PTS, or custom deviated stitching) would delay the build considerably.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:59 AM
alpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of light
For the 991 GT3 there are only two stitching choices - platinum or red - both are deviated stitching. Non-deviated stitching would be black, but that's not available on the 991 GT3. You can't special order any other stitching colors for the 991 GT3 through Porsche Exclusive.

Old 07-12-2014, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by Haku
BTW, I was told that anything selected that is custom (e.g. PTS, or custom deviated stitching) would delay the build considerably.
That's what I expected !! I'm gonna call Porsche Monday and see what tell they me. As of right now would receive car beginning of November .

Also received not so good review of the exclusive metal medals , any comments on that ?

Old 07-12-2014, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by alpine-al
For the 991 GT3 there are only two stitching choices - platinum or red - both are deviated stitching. Non-deviated stitching would be black, but that's not available on the 991 GT3. You can't special order any other stitching colors for the 991 GT3 through Porsche Exclusive. .

Great , thx !

Old 07-14-2014, 06:01 AM
Originally Posted by TC M3
That's what I expected !! I'm gonna call Porsche Monday and see what tell they me. As of right now would receive car beginning of November .

Also received not so good review of the exclusive metal medals , any comments on that ?
TC, my car is scheduled for production in September and delivery early November. I think all dates will most likely be brought forward (unless there's another issue ) as P are conservative in their schedules.

Any links to the review?... In general, and like most, I take all reviews with a pinch of salt but am intrigued.

I noticed you're going with pccb's, did you consider steels?

Btw, I'm seriously considering dropping the Sirius option as I detest their customer service and the blob on the car.

Here's my spec which I have to confirm today.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PF12VBT4

Last edited by Haku; 07-14-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:28 AM
youngwoony will become famous soon enough
Congrats!!