GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

RS Order Gone Wrong

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 10:44 PM
magwheel will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Green RS

I got an idea! Buy my Colbalt Blue 07 997 Turbo and I'll buy the green RS and do all the complaining. Magwheel

Old 12-03-2006, 11:08 PM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough
If you have a contract from your dealer, I would contact your lawyer.

Old 12-03-2006, 11:27 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Who is your sales guy at Pioneer, they have in the past been a pretty respectable dealership to deal with, never seen them do nything like this.

I doubt its your option pack as they had a few full track cars sitting n the floor as displays for a while.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:23 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by magwheel
I got an idea! Buy my Colbalt Blue 07 997 Turbo and I'll buy the green RS and do all the complaining. Magwheel
Stop it Mags.. You have a sickness remember. Now go take your meds..

Old 12-04-2006, 05:18 AM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
When did you get rid of the lambos??

And why????!!!!

Old 12-04-2006, 07:08 AM
Wink Taking my meds

Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Stop it Mags.. You have a sickness remember. Now go take your meds..
See.... you can't trust them damn Doctors. They'll do anything for money. Even sell patient files!!! Doc said if the meds don't work... "I'll have to grab the bull by the tail and face the situation!" Mags

Old 12-04-2006, 07:15 AM
Angry Get rid of the lambos??

Originally Posted by Raz5219
When did you get rid of the lambos??

And why????!!!!
Hey Raz5219, I relayed to everyone some time ago that I had sold my 05 Gallardo and 06 Murcielago because I just had too many unpractical cars that I couldn't drive a lot of the time. I loved driving them but always worried about the weather and where I had to park them. Paranoia.... BIG TIME!

I had bought the SL550 while I still had the Lambos and that's when I decided to sell them. The SL was so nice and so much fun to drive no matter the weather or other circumstances, that I wanted to sell the Lambos and pick up the S550. I'm thoroughly enjoying the Mercedes and really happy I bought them. It's nice to have cars you can drive on any day you want..... but, even so, I won't drive either one purposely in the snow. I have a couple all-wheel drive cars for that job assignment. Magwheel

Old 12-04-2006, 12:55 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Buy the car in another place...and make bad publicity to them overseas

Old 12-04-2006, 01:35 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pilone
Buy the car in another place...and make bad publicity to them overseas
Sounds good and all, but this isn't exactly the type of car that you just walk into a dealership and purchase. The lists are quite long just to be able to put a deposit down.

But then again, it could be a good reason for him to go on vacation to Germany and pick it up there, then "break it in" on the 'ring

Old 12-04-2006, 01:44 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
Sounds good and all, but this isn't exactly the type of car that you just walk into a dealership and purchase. The lists are quite long just to be able to put a deposit down.

But then again, it could be a good reason for him to go on vacation to Germany and pick it up there, then "break it in" on the 'ring
yeah indeed !!

I said buy it in another place just cause I read they are available in other places like someone said...I hope you can get it man!

Old 12-04-2006, 01:45 PM
schmidt is on a distinguished road
Thanks Joe. Yes indeed Hoehn Porsche had my money since June of 2006, they entered into a bi-lateral agreement to perform. They unilaterally refunded my money without my consent thus rescinding the contract. My attorney is on it as of this Friday. He is contacting the State Attorney General, the Consumer Protection Division, San Diego Auto Dealers Association, PCNA, Ext. The kicker is that under consumer protection laws in California that dont favor the big guy, settlement fees paid to the plaintiff are an automatic 3 times that of the damages....yes that includes attorney fees paid at three times the normal fee.

Jeff Smith
jeffreysmithpdx@comcast.net

Old 12-04-2006, 01:48 PM
RS 197 will become famous soon enoughRS 197 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by schmidt
Thanks Joe. Yes indeed Hoehn Porsche had my money since June of 2006, they entered into a bi-lateral agreement to perform. They unilaterally refunded my money without my consent thus rescinding the contract. My attorney is on it as of this Friday. He is contacting the State Attorney General, the Consumer Protection Division, San Diego Auto Dealers Association, PCNA, Ext. The kicker is that under consumer protection laws in California that dont favor the big guy, settlement fees paid to the plaintiff are an automatic 3 times that of the damages....yes that includes attorney fees paid at three times the normal fee.

Jeff Smith
jeffreysmithpdx@comcast.net
Go get them Jeff, These jerk offs need to be acountable for there greed.

Old 12-04-2006, 01:54 PM
schmidt is on a distinguished road
Iam sure the auto magazines would love to hear about this story.

Old 12-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Car_Collector will become famous soon enough
This is getting good.

Old 12-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
Hey Raz5219, I relayed to everyone some time ago that I had sold my 05 Gallardo and 06 Murcielago because I just had too many unpractical cars that I couldn't drive a lot of the time. I loved driving them but always worried about the weather and where I had to park them. Paranoia.... BIG TIME!

I had bought the SL550 while I still had the Lambos and that's when I decided to sell them. The SL was so nice and so much fun to drive no matter the weather or other circumstances, that I wanted to sell the Lambos and pick up the S550. I'm thoroughly enjoying the Mercedes and really happy I bought them. It's nice to have cars you can drive on any day you want..... but, even so, I won't drive either one purposely in the snow. I have a couple all-wheel drive cars for that job assignment. Magwheel
Glad to see that you're adding some practicality to your insane stable of cars The MB's are great everyday cars, especially the S550. Very comfortable to drive. Enjoy them all in good health!

As for the GT3RS debacle...I think it's ridiculous for dealers to be playing such games with customers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RS Order Gone Wrong