Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

LP640 is back from Forest Hill Exotic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Bill is on a distinguished road
LP640 is back from Forest Hill Exotic

Poison Ivy is back from Forest Hill Exotic Performance in N.J. Ron did an
exceptional job on her. He lowered the front 1/2" and just a tad on the rear.
Intake plenum were painted green, which looks awesome since you can see them thru the clear bonnet.
The brake calipers are now also green, it completely matches the car. Also installed a rear camera, IPod cable, 3M on the mirrors and side rockers and K&N filters.
The car also sounds incredible after he bypassed the 2 primary cats.
I couldn't be happier with the way the car turned out, Ron is an outstanding
person, very professional and really knows Lambos.
Ron and I are very alike, very **** about our cars and I'll tell you.... he will not return your car unless it's perfect. Thanks Ron!!
Will post pics after a photographer takes some shots this weekend or next.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:05 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds nice man, congrats...can't wait to see the pics

Old 07-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
pics!

Old 07-04-2008, 04:42 AM
Frank Spano is on a distinguished road
Bill, sounds nice. Can't wait to see pics. Also, you just made up my mind to take my car to Forest Hill as well, not a lambo, but my nsx. Thanks, Frank

Old 07-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Sounds good, we wait pics then

Old 07-04-2008, 11:40 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Ron is the man, you can't go wrong!!
Evan

Old 07-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Falken is on a distinguished road
useless without pics...although just imagining it is still pretty sweet.

Old 07-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Banned
///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts
subscribed...waiting for pics.... do you have a aftermarket exhaust system ?

did you paint the orange sidemarkers ?

Old 07-04-2008, 05:05 PM
sftobr is on a distinguished road
Real good shop to work with. Ron takes great pride in his work. My LP640 is there now and my SL is next.Good luck with your car. Can't wait to see pics!

Old 07-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by ///M TECHNIK
subscribed...waiting for pics.... do you have a aftermarket exhaust system ?

did you paint the orange sidemarkers ?
Ron told me it's a waste of $ to get an aftermarket exhaust since all they do is bypass 2 cats, he can do that in 5 minutes in our LP's. Change exhaust only if you are willing to remove all 4 cats.

Did not blackened side markers for safety reasons, too many bad drivers in DE., with markers I'm hoping they can see me easier, although how can they miss that green???

Old 07-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by sftobr
Real good shop to work with. Ron takes great pride in his work. My LP640 is there now and my SL is next.Good luck with your car. Can't wait to see pics!
You must have a Balloon white one then..... Ron told me that it arrived a few days after mine. Great choice in color, the only reason I didn't buy it white is because my other two cars are white already.

Old 07-06-2008, 07:55 PM
driveral is on a distinguished road
Glad to hear all is well with Poison Ivy Bill. I was just up in the area on Friday, didn't know you got her back already. Would love to see her again now that she's been modded! Congrats!

Old 07-07-2008, 07:32 PM
sftobr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bill
You must have a Balloon white one then..... Ron told me that it arrived a few days after mine. Great choice in color, the only reason I didn't buy it white is because my other two cars are white already.
Thats correct. Mine is the Balloon White car.Hope to have it back soon. I miss it. Know it is in good hands.When Ron drops off my LP he will pick up my SL for some mods.Enjoy your car. Don't make it a garage queen!!!

Old 07-11-2008, 10:00 AM
ShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud of
Just got back from the shoot, photos will be up tonight! lp640 exhaust note + parking garage = instant laughter and joy