Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Bad Service: Beverly Hills Lamborghini

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 03:40 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
I take it you did not speak with JP

Old 07-15-2008, 03:49 PM
lamvince will become famous soon enoughlamvince will become famous soon enough
No, is JP the right person to talk to?

Old 07-15-2008, 05:48 PM
A430v is on a distinguished road
Iamvince,

Did you see my post on LamboPower? Who did you speak to? If you're willing to give them a second chance, PM me. I'll put you in touch with my salesperson. Simon knows I had a good experience there. Nothing invested here, just trying to help. Good luck with the hunting.

Cheers,
-Nick

Old 07-15-2008, 10:04 PM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
When you are spending the money some of you guys spend on your cars, these guy's should be bending over backwards to make you feel welcome,and try to give you the best deal possible so you will tell others about the good service.
They should be aiming for you to become a repeat customer as well.
Some of their attitudes are downright offensive and i dont blame you if you dont go back.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:54 PM
kevin996 is on a distinguished road
i agree

Old 07-15-2008, 11:17 PM
twintiger32 is an unknown quantity at this point
it's funny how easy it is for a salesperson to get snobby, when all they're doing is SELLING the exotic, and really have no reason to BE snobby, when it is US that are doing the purchasing of the exotic.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:51 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lamvince
No, is JP the right person to talk to?
Are you serious? I'd stick with your first reaction to just give your business to someone who will treat you right. Maybe once they see enough from this person they rid their show-room from this sort of silly-ness....

I'd print a copy of this thread and mail it to the owner of the dealer and cc. Lambo up the chain so they can know what's happening, include a copy of your bill of sale when you do make your purchase elsewhere. Sometimes the big-guys are not aware that they are paying someone to be a dick.....

-Eli

Old 07-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Don Relentless will become famous soon enough
thats really unusual, as i only had great experiences with them. i have been there many times and have done a few purchases and everyone is so relaxed. i know they have a very high end clients but they have always been great to me. sorry to hear. hope you find what your looking for

Old 07-16-2008, 05:20 PM
enginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to behold
what's the next car vince?

Haven't seen you in a while.......

Steve

Old 07-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Wasup steve,

I dont know yet. was gonna get lp640

Old 07-17-2008, 10:23 AM
enginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to behold
What color? 400k? daym u rich

PM how much you want for your nera. My wifey wants one

Old 07-17-2008, 06:55 PM
I will give u a call later

Old 08-16-2008, 06:45 PM
lei
lei is on a distinguished road
yo, when is your lp640 coming in.. can't wait.. hahah finally you got a real lambo, now they will actually park it in front of the club not like last time when they parked it in back of a murci.... hahahhah

Last edited by lei; 08-16-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:15 PM
next week. i will show u

Old 08-18-2008, 08:27 PM
rmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by lamvince
Today I had the worst inquiry experiences with beverly hills lamborghini. Me and a buddy of mine went there, the sales person, completely disrespected us and thought we cannot afford a car when I was trying to negotiate the price.

One thing he said was O'gara, the owner, was already very filthy rich from doing military stuff and he does not need to sell any cars from the dealership to anyone to support himself since it is only his side job.

Ok, after he said that, My friend and I have decided not to step foot in that dealership again.

This is absolutely horrible. Do you happen to remember the name of the salesrep? This kind of **** makes me so mad because I've been treated poorly by dealers as well and nothing irritates me more. I'm the one who can actually afford the car rather than just sell it, yet they think because they work for a high end dealer they are some how special.

Seriously I wish we could use these forums to send a message to bad dealers, and sticky threads advising members not to purchase until they dealer gets a rep on here and acknowledges there's a problem and they're working to fix it. Considering others have supported your story that makes this all the worse.

Take your business elsewhere there are plenty of good dealers out there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bad Service: Beverly Hills Lamborghini