Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Bad Service: Beverly Hills Lamborghini

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 12:40 AM
ForceFedSTi is on a distinguished road
A family member of mine, who currenty owns a Gallardo Spyder, went in there to ask about an LP640 Roadster on the floor and 2 employees turned their backs when directly asked several questions. The receptionist at the front shouted answers he knew half way across the dealership. That dealership is a joke and treats people horribly. One guy on another Lambo board went in there with a check for a roadster, got ignored, drove to Lambo OC and purchased a green LP Roadster. Truly is a shame that dealership is like that.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:24 AM
lamvince will become famous soon enoughlamvince will become famous soon enough
yes i do remember the name of the sales person clearly, if u want the name, please PM me.

Old 08-20-2008, 04:17 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Even if you go to the General Manager with complaints, he is also a tool, so not much good that will do.

Buy elsewhere. They think that their **** does not stink.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:09 PM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
Sounds like a bunch of morons over there...I don't understand why these exotic dealers think it's okay to act like that. I even get that feeling at high end clothing stores when I go in there dressed very casual. It's like if you don't show up in some high-end car or look some rich guy you can kiss your service at these places goodnight...what a shame

Old 08-22-2008, 07:05 PM
HAWAI'I is an unknown quantity at this point
That is so true. I guess they judge people too fast. Since you are not 50 Cent or some rapper or you are not some movie star that they recognize, they think you cannot afford anything.
Just because they are in BH does not give them the right to act all snooty. Just take your business somewhere else bro. Places like that should not exist.

Old 09-06-2008, 04:48 AM
The LP has arrived

Here is the picture

Attached Images  
Old 09-06-2008, 06:45 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Wow, nice car. Congrats.

Even if the owner doesn't care, what's in it for the salesperson to be a dick? I'm assuming not everyone working there is independently wealthy and needs to earn a living. I'm sure they get "stroked" a lot, but you never know who you're dealing with. **** poor on their part.

Here's a bigger pic for those of us with poor eyesite

Old 09-06-2008, 11:33 AM
enginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to behold
Sweeeeeeeeet

Old 09-06-2008, 04:50 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
damn, sick purchase- you should drive it over to BH Lambo and show them whats up

Old 09-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Banned
Hovik is on a distinguished road
Is that the one from Lamborghini LI? If yes I've seen the car in person and it's stunning. Congrats!

Old 09-06-2008, 10:43 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
This kinda crap happens all the time at all levels and I dont understand it. The worse place is in Bakersfield. I have walked into motor city lexus 5 times dressed like I always have shorts Tshirt cap oakleys and nikes. They have YET to answer a question. So I go over to BMW and buy a 335i. I have driven into Motorcity in my damn 07 GT3 and not received any service. I walked into the Mercedes dealership there and nobody talked to me so I bought my AMG from Freemont. Seems like people take you more seriously on the phone. I bought my GT3 from Redwood city on the phone.
But I can imagine especially if your young the Lambo dealer turing his nose up. But what I dont understand is you would THINK that car people know that a buyer can look like anything. He is probably not going to jump out of a Bently, with a driver, in an Italian suit and a assistant with him. Sales is sales and a person ignored is a Sale that is lost. why they cant figure it out is beyond me. So I have ZERO Lexus's and 5 BMWs and one AMG.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:45 AM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Car looks beautiful in person! Congrats Vince!

Old 09-09-2008, 06:55 PM
lager99 is on a distinguished road
I find it works from the top down, no matter the operation, if the sales guy is a dork, so is the boss. No sense dealing with the GM, they will back up their sales-******. If you are lucky enough to find a dealer that you & they both want to build a relationship with it will work great. Unfortunately sometimes the good dealers get the ******bag buyers too...buying a car like that should be fun.

Old 09-09-2008, 09:24 PM
lei
lei is on a distinguished road
common guys, give the sales guys a break.. i'm sure he learned his lesson to treat 20 yr olds with more respect. hahahah can't believe that guy, its not like we rolled up in a honda.. actually both the sales guy there were fools, the first guy that helped us thought you were full of **** tooo. helped us for 15 mins then walked us over to the other guy cuz he couldn't answer our questions.. they funny part was when u said you'll pay the car off cash.. he was probably like yeah right.. hahahahahah

Last edited by lei; 09-13-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:53 AM
Lei, ur right.. im not 20 yo tho...
anyhow, u look old enuff and they still treated us like sh*t.

oh well. just bring my business else where.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bad Service: Beverly Hills Lamborghini