Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

TTG Pics from the weekend~

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of
TTG Pics from the weekend~

Did a good cleaning on Saturday so I decided to take
the car out yesterday morning for couple of pics and
of course to make sure it still made plenty of boost

Damn this car un-real freakin fast !

Old 08-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
that thing looks sick. now time for some videos

Old 08-03-2009, 07:22 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Wicked...

Old 08-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
I hope they dont BAN you here for posting these pictures like they did on lambopower.

Old 08-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
What a piece of **** Jerry! Seriously, that is BAD...in a good way! Love the rotors bro.

Kyle

Old 08-04-2009, 12:48 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awsome! Can't wait to get mine done!

SW

Last edited by streetking; 08-04-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by underground
I hope they dont BAN you here for posting these pictures like they did on lambopower.
Actually YES ... I Have been BANNED ! Whatever will I Do...

Originally Posted by Top Gun Customz
What a piece of **** Jerry! Seriously, that is BAD...in a good way! Love the rotors bro.

Kyle

Thanks Kyle !!! Appreciate It !! You Car is sure looking Killer
these days !!!

Originally Posted by streetking
Looks awsome! Can't wait to get mine done!

SW
SW

You have to be getting itchy at this point...
I need to get with Pat and have him trailer
the car down and get you behind the wheel...

Jerry~

Old 08-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ripper02

SW

You have to be getting itchy at this point...
I need to get with Pat and have him trailer
the car down and get you behind the wheel...

Jerry~

Dont do that.. I will not get any sleep until SW's car is completed!! HAHA

Old 08-04-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by underground
Dont do that.. I will not get any sleep until SW's car is completed!! HAHA

Your a whole lot of no fun !

Old 08-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Ripper02
Your a whole lot of no fun !

haha!

Old 08-04-2009, 01:49 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
That is one monster of a car!! Congrats and she looks beautiful in Yellow.

Old 08-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Looks stunning! It is absolute bull**** that Alan pulled the banstick. That was just uncalled for!

Old 08-04-2009, 05:44 PM
mcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nice
Please tell me there are vids ready to post of this bull in action

Old 08-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Banned
997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !
That kit is pretty nasty. Good luck with the beast =)

Old 08-04-2009, 07:53 PM
donc808 is on a distinguished road
sick!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TTG Pics from the weekend~