Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

LP640 Crash in FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 12:47 PM
HRTC is on a distinguished road
Old 12-21-2009, 01:39 PM
spooky is on a distinguished road
sucks for the people that got hurt. i feel sorry for LP640, but not the owner. he will probably just get into more trouble when he gets another one.

Old 12-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
well, it's good that he didnt kill anyone at least.

Old 12-21-2009, 01:49 PM
flyinbrian has a spectacular aura aboutflyinbrian has a spectacular aura about
I always say if there was a test to have kids or own nice things, it would be a completely different world.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:50 PM
Shadowman is on a distinguished road
What a waste; I am glad all are alright

Shadowman

Old 12-21-2009, 06:19 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
That's a shame.

I thought it was interesting how those roll bars pop up behind the seats for safety, I didn't know they did that.

Old 12-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
That's a shame.

I thought it was interesting how those roll bars pop up behind the seats for safety, I didn't know they did that.

Old 12-21-2009, 06:26 PM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
Interesting, Lamborghini and other ultra high performance vehicle makers should recommend driving school. 1. to learn the cars capabilities and limits, 2. to burn of the Need for Speed on a track.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:31 PM
jcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to behold
I'd bet that a lot more Porsches and M3's get into crashes where the owner profile is a lot younger. It's just more interesting to see exotics crashed.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:31 PM
RoWis is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Francesco
That's a shame.

IIRC it is for rollovers.

Old 12-22-2009, 12:02 AM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
ahahah, ive seen that guy tearing *** down that EXACT same stretch of road twice already. that is a very busy/heavily trafficed area, with a lot of parking lot exits so there is always a car pulling out right in front of you at any moment, anyone who lives in the area knows it. its a 45mph section, but usually traffic is moving 35-40ish there.

usually im the one defending the driver when there is an accident like this, because we have all made our mistakes, but in this particular case ive personally witnessed this guy driving like an idiot.

Old 12-22-2009, 02:03 AM
bonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nice
Was it the owner of the car?

It says that the guy got out of the car bleeding and crying and was taken away by Medics. Then it says the owner of the car arrived in some sort of AMG and ran up to the car.

Old 12-22-2009, 03:02 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Francesco
That's a shame.

+1 for that, i had to look at the pic one more time....

Old 12-22-2009, 05:31 AM
bonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nice
I wonder what triggers them. Yaw sensor? G-sensor? Go off when the airbags go off?

I donno about you, but I don't really want my life depending upon some sketchy Italian wiring job, especially when the item it is supposed to fire, doesn't really ever get cycled.

I also wonder what fires them, explosive? Pneumatic?

Old 12-22-2009, 06:44 AM
nsxmatt is on a distinguished road
Judging by the rear wheel, i'd say it hit a curb or something to tilt the car over to the point of triggering them. In any case, the airbags deployed which may trigger them like some Mercedes do.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LP640 Crash in FL