Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Twin Turbo Build Documentary

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 03:11 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
love threads like this...congrats pete on the acquisition of the car as well as sending it off to UGR...love the interior and the fact that its a 6speed..... as far as the 19" wheels I personally think that the C21's are best looking wheels compared to the others you are considering...

looking forward to the upcoming updates!

Old 11-19-2010, 08:18 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !

Old 11-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Peter,
Congrats & nice looking car! You are stepping up big time and it will be interesting to see how you like this compared to some of your prior cars.

If you ever want me to swing by and check progress/take photos, my new office is about 5 minutes from UGR.

Old 11-22-2010, 07:48 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Some wiring harness pics coming soon! Wheels are also ordered, stay tuned! I'm selling my ADV's if anyone is interested

Peter

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3047685

Old 11-22-2010, 08:45 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Looks like a fun venture Peter!

Old 11-23-2010, 06:44 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
So it turns out the 04 and 05 axles are different than the 06 and newer axles. My 05's (pictured on the top) have a threaded portion that attaches via those threads. The 06 and newer (pictured on the bottom) don't have that same thread and attach via a "big nut" LOL . Thought I would share as I learned something new today... FYI my 05's will be converted to the new style as even if the axle is strengthened the weak point remains at those threads.

Old 11-23-2010, 11:59 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
I bet you almost had a heart attack wondering at first if your axle pic was the one with the rust on it.

Peter, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Now I don't want to see any of these badd *** UGR 1300 rwhp GTT's scared to street race a little GTR down at TX2K11.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:00 PM
Hahaahhaahha, Jamie, you know me all too well!!!!!!!! I about crapped myself when I saw the pics of the axles! As for the G's....they run about 1200 whp on the street (with AEM and stock throttle body's)...while it won't run with your car and the badass upgrades and tranny, she should semi hang. We will have my car, another TT Lambo, 2 from UGR, SW's and the Titan G. Should be a good time. I hear LOTS of high HP GTR's are coming as well.
Peter

Old 11-23-2010, 07:10 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
I bet you almost had a heart attack wondering at first if your axle pic was the one with the rust on it.

Peter, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Now I don't want to see any of these badd *** UGR 1300 rwhp GTT's scared to street race a little GTR down at TX2K11.
Jamie, shouldn't you be in the gym training for your title bout instead of wasting time on the internet

Tim

Old 11-23-2010, 07:18 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
We need to get some of the Porsche top guns to come out.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:22 PM
solekeeper is on a distinguished road
those aren't carbon ceramics up on this top page right??

Old 11-23-2010, 08:07 PM
sole - no
Ben - agreed, I've personally invited EVOMS in the TX2K thread but haven't heard back
Tim - hahahahahahah, for those that know the back story, that is !

Peter

Old 11-23-2010, 08:29 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Hahaahhaahha, Jamie, you know me all too well!!!!!!!! I about crapped myself when I saw the pics of the axles! As for the G's....they run about 1200 whp on the street (with AEM and stock throttle body's)...while it won't run with your car and the badass upgrades and tranny, she should semi hang. We will have my car, another TT Lambo, 2 from UGR, SW's and the Titan G. Should be a good time. I hear LOTS of high HP GTR's are coming as well.
Peter
If you guys get beat, it'll have to be from a pretty bad *** car. 40 roll to whenever you get scared....I'll make sure there's a lane between us so as not to risk any stone chips on your 200k car....

As far as a lot of fast GTR's coming, I hope some 1k hp GTRs actually show...and race. I'll stir some **** up at the right time. We have 4 months - hopefully some of the GTR owner's ***** drop in time.

Originally Posted by basupra
Jamie, shouldn't you be in the gym training for your title bout instead of wasting time on the internet
Now that was funny! I was planning on PM'ing Sean after the first of the year.....

Old 11-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Jamie - bad *** car = your GTR

Running, we can try several mph for fun....40, 60, 80....why not? I'm AWD so we can do a 40 As for chips, I really appreciate the courtesy....your drag radials kick up rocks and to add insult to injury, the last thing I want is to get beat by you and get rock chips!!!!

As for Tim's comment....I think he was referring to someone else, NOT Sean. T.S. - those initials ring a bell (and no, not a boxing ring gym)

Peter

Originally Posted by OhioGT2
If you guys get beat, it'll have to be from a pretty bad *** car. 40 roll to whenever you get scared....I'll make sure there's a lane between us so as not to risk any stone chips on your 200k car....

As far as a lot of fast GTR's coming, I hope some 1k hp GTRs actually show...and race. I'll stir some **** up at the right time. We have 4 months - hopefully some of the GTR owner's ***** drop in time.

Now that was funny! I was planning on PM'ing Sean after the first of the year.....

Old 11-24-2010, 10:54 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
It's scary to think that 1000rwhp is the price of admission nowadays. Tough keeping up with all of you ballers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing Twin Turbo Build Documentary