Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Twin Turbo Build Documentary

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 09:02 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Jason, I don't plan to run the car in the TX Mile as I'm NOT putting in a cage/chute/gearing to go 250. This is the same set-up that Kyle ran 240 with. However.....you can buy her and run her yourself if you'd like!

I plan to keep the thread updated as often as possible, thanks for checking in guys.

Peter

Old 12-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
Looks like the project is coming along beautifully. We all definitely appreciate the updates.

Old 12-09-2010, 11:55 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
The cage issue is kind of a bummer since it is a street car. Unless you want to drive around town with a helmet on.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:28 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ Exactly. No need to run the mile, you know it's more than capable anyhow. The mile is hard on parts, better off enjoying it as it is.

Old 12-11-2010, 10:07 PM
tphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of light
Is it true the traction control in the Gallardo can't be completely turned off and even if you turn it off with the button it still interferes after you drift/slide too much?

Old 12-12-2010, 06:50 AM
zooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant future
Awesome stuff Peter! can't wait to read and see more!

Best of luck with your G ;-)

...and the MoteC !!! haha made me think of the Titan car that ran/runs the M800!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgIGXxze3Wo

Old 12-16-2010, 08:26 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
What does a 1300 whp motor with 1900 original miles look like? Like this!!!! The countdown to completion has begun!

Old 12-16-2010, 08:30 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
You've got to be going insane at this point Peter.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:36 AM
Yes, I am going nuts, I canNOT wait to drive her. I'm flying to NC on Jan 10th to drive my baby!
Peter

Old 12-16-2010, 09:27 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
What does a 1300 whp motor with 1900 original miles look like? Like this!!!! The countdown to completion has begun!

Here is another pic of what it looks like:

Name:  money stack.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  11.2 KB

Old 12-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Hahahahahaha ain't that the truth! I think you're short 1 benjamin though Paulie!
Peter

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Here is another pic of what it looks like:

Attachment 139674

Old 12-16-2010, 09:39 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Just keep stimulating the economy so us poor people can dream.

Old 12-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Just a few eye candy pics for you all.... Once I have more "Peter specific" pics I will share them. FYI the verde ithaca (green) car is my buddy Tim Iacoli!

Old 12-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
I like how they at least make an attempt to protect the paintwork during such a major undertaking. Then again, they are a top-notch outfit!

Old 12-17-2010, 02:32 PM
JesusFast is a jewel in the roughJesusFast is a jewel in the roughJesusFast is a jewel in the rough
Will this be done by TX2K11?

If so, can't wait to see it there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing Twin Turbo Build Documentary