Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Just pulled the trigger, but the wait is long (Aventador LP 700-4)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 02:46 AM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gt3_booster
The youtube link says that the video was "removed by user" any chance you could check it? Thanks
sorry, it's back..

Old 09-30-2011, 08:48 AM
Photog is a jewel in the roughPhotog is a jewel in the roughPhotog is a jewel in the rough
Congrats! I very much enjoy the Matte Black one

Old 10-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Athenia will become famous soon enough
wow!

Congrats in advance, that's fantastic. I can't wait to see pics of it and hear about it once it arrives. It's a gorgeous car. Hope it sounds good too.

Old 10-02-2011, 03:35 PM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Athenia
Congrats in advance, that's fantastic. I can't wait to see pics of it and hear about it once it arrives. It's a gorgeous car. Hope it sounds good too.
Athenia, you will definately find pics and videos here in this thread, I wish I can fast forward life 6 months hahahaha

Old 10-02-2011, 07:38 PM
thanks

Hi - I appreciate your getting back to me; I'll have to check it out. How would I post an audio and/or video. I know how to do the photos only. Thanks.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Hi - I appreciate your getting back to me; I'll have to check it out. How would I post an audio and/or video. I know how to do the photos only. Thanks.
Well actually, I upload all my videos to YouTube, and I paste the video URL in a post, and the forum automatically place a small YouTube window to be viewed directly..

Old 10-03-2011, 02:40 PM
video

Hi- Thank you very much. I also post my videos to You Tube. I need to buy one of the cameras you can mount on the car though as the quality is not very good. I made the You Tubes while a passenger in the car with my friend before I bought it from him. I use only my cell and/or digital camera. The best sound is when I start it up in my garage. Anyway, thanks again!
Wendy

Old 10-03-2011, 07:27 PM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of
Hmm thats odd, im pretty sure they are coming to the states sooner; but then again I may be wrong.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:10 PM
to Salerno

Hi Salerno -- not sure what you meant by "coming to the states sooner??"

Old 10-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Hi Salerno -- not sure what you meant by "coming to the states sooner??"
I think he is talking about the Aventador, that is coming to the states sooner than 6 months as I mentioned that I am receiving mine.. yes Salerno, there are people who placed orders before I did, that will be receiving them sooner, in US and in Europe, the delivery started already for some, but unfortunately, I have to wait till April next year to get mine through the authorised dealer, I would be able to get it sooner if I go to some high end car dealer who placed an order way back and have it in stock, but I have to pay a premium for that, which I do not want to do. I have a toy to play with, and the winter is around the corner, so I really don't mind the wait while playing with my toy.. I hope that clarifies things..

Wendy, it'll be a while before I place another Avy video, so in the meantime, hop in to my other thread for updated videos..

Old 10-04-2011, 04:26 AM
Beefmeister is on a distinguished road
Saw the first customer Aventador on Friday in Dubai - stunning thing. You're very lucky OP!