Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

bentley gt vs gallardo which one ??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 10:34 AM
bentleylover007 is on a distinguished road
bentley gt vs gallardo which one ??

hi i currentley have a 2005 bentley gt in showroom cond with 24k miles on it with all the goodies 22 inch wheels exhaust , lowerd etc car looks and performs amazing i was toying the idea around about getting the gallardo i know they are 2 very different extremes both very beautiful , is there any owners that had both if so can you share your views and experience thank you very much for the help.

Old 10-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Bruce_Wayne is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bentleylover007
hi i currentley have a 2005 bentley gt in showroom cond with 24k miles on it with all the goodies 22 inch wheels exhaust , lowerd etc car looks and performs amazing i was toying the idea around about getting the gallardo i know they are 2 very different extremes both very beautiful , is there any owners that had both if so can you share your views and experience thank you very much for the help.
Yes, they are both fantastic cars at what they do. If you want something that you can daily drive or just turn the key and put the gear selector in D, then you stick with the Bentley. If you are chauffering the wife/girlfriend or you like to take long rides, Bentley all day.

If you love Italian passion, mechanical noises and a roaring V10, sitting so close to the floor you feel that you are a part of the car, then Gallardo. It is 2 totally different experiences. You HAVE to test drive a Gallardo since it is an extreme opposite of the G.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:43 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
I test drove both and ended up getting a G.

I plan to add a Bentley next year as a daily driver.

The G is great for weekend car. Power between the two are similar but G will track must flatter where as the Bentley sits too soft. If the Bentley you are looking at is modified nicely, perhaps it will deliver a flat corning experience which is nice.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:23 AM
mikegr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bruce_Wayne
Yes, they are both fantastic cars at what they do. If you want something that you can daily drive or just turn the key and put the gear selector in D, then you stick with the Bentley. If you are chauffering the wife/girlfriend or you like to take long rides, Bentley all day.

If you love Italian passion, mechanical noises and a roaring V10, sitting so close to the floor you feel that you are a part of the car, then Gallardo. It is 2 totally different experiences. You HAVE to test drive a Gallardo since it is an extreme opposite of the G.
true.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:33 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
I've had both and agree with what's been said. The Bentley offers flash, comfort and convenience. The Gallardo offers looks (gets way more attention than Bentley),sound and passion. Pick your poison. Bentley is a great daily driver, but if you already have a nice daily driver then the Gallardo is tough to beat as a weekend, fun car.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:32 AM
e46m3smg will become famous soon enoughe46m3smg will become famous soon enough
Get the Gallardo, better engine, sound, looks and it's a Lamborghini. I know that it's not that simple and other costs and considerations come into it but you should definitely go test drive the Gallardo and see what you think.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:30 PM
enginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to behold
I've had them both and owning a lambo is like being a rock star but gets old after a while. People screaming as you ride by. Girls getting your phone number at stop lights...etc...

Lambo is ***** out HP but tough to drive everyday. I tried to make the lambo my daily but its just too impractical.

If you never owned a lambo, you need too because its something you'll never forget. No other car directly inject your veins with testosterone instantly. Perma-smile when you hit the high rpms.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:06 AM
e46m3smg will become famous soon enoughe46m3smg will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by enginyr
I've had them both and owning a lambo is like being a rock star but gets old after a while. People screaming as you ride by. Girls getting your phone number at stop lights...etc...

Lambo is ***** out HP but tough to drive everyday. I tried to make the lambo my daily but its just too impractical.

If you never owned a lambo, you need too because its something you'll never forget. No other car directly inject your veins with testosterone instantly. Perma-smile when you hit the high rpms.
Are you exaggerating the whole "numbers at traffic lights" or was it actually like that?

Old 11-22-2011, 11:13 AM
enginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to behold
It's even worse than that. Every and any girl you meet will require insemination upon contact. I've had older women come up to me at gas stations so I can meet their daughters.

The bad part about owning the car is you will never know if the girl is in to you, or the car.... But does it matter, really...

Old 11-22-2011, 12:01 PM
2thDr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by enginyr
The bad part about owning the car is you will never know if the girl is in to you, or the car.... But does it matter, really...
The important part is that you get into HER.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:42 PM
flightposite will become famous soon enoughflightposite will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 2thDr
The important part is that you get into HER.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:18 PM
huy
huy will become famous soon enough
gallardo is small and cramped... i barely fit and i'm 5'10". if you are comfortable driving it, then i dont see why not. all that stuff like noise is part of the fun. you wouldn't be asking if you weren't considering it.

Old 12-19-2011, 07:55 PM
2thDr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by huy
gallardo is small and cramped... i barely fit and i'm 5'10". if you are comfortable driving it, then i dont see why not. all that stuff like noise is part of the fun. you wouldn't be asking if you weren't considering it.

You barely fit and you're 5'10". Good grief! How much do you weigh?

I'm 6'3" and I fit just fine.

Old 12-20-2011, 05:40 AM
flightposite will become famous soon enoughflightposite will become famous soon enough
what about an lp560? that car is such a beast... looks so MUCH better than the old gallardo

Old 12-20-2011, 05:55 AM
Etahgnimusnoc will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 2thDr
You barely fit and you're 5'10". Good grief! How much do you weigh?

I'm 6'3" and I fit just fine.
Yea 6'1 here and had no problem driving the LP640

I would personally go with a G as well... But I daily my Porsche