Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

@ugr

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 04:19 PM
BMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura aboutBMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura about
@ugr

lots of talk going on over at the bike forums from people that dont know their head from their ***.

in case you guys are interested in showing this guy whats up heres his info

Originally Posted by smv busa
Just looked at the lambo 1/4 mil time 9.28. A stock set-up zx-14r 0r a busa can beat that Lambo! As far as rollons any well set up bike with a real turbo system and tuned by a REALTUNER should beat the crap out of that Lambo or that Supra! I know someone with a right turbo busa here in NY anytime the Underground clowns want to race for MONEY just pm me or call 3476610267!

Old 03-25-2012, 04:49 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
I'm in! Who's taking the bets? What are the odds? I had a well built turbo busa and would never run my mouth to ugr about running them. Let alone run my mouth for someone else's bike! Lmao! Sounds like a honda guy! ( my friend has a turbo crx that will destroy you) what a laugh!

Old 03-25-2012, 06:02 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
one thing i know about jamie is he will trailor his ride to run for money !i dont know now that he moved to cali though..

Old 03-25-2012, 06:44 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Another 'genius' who can't accept that 4 wheels are faster.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by hirisc
another 'genius' who can't accept that 4 wheels are faster.
+100000000000

Old 03-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Shadowboost is on a distinguished road
Should take that bet, both on street tires :P, it is on the street after all, right? I can't believe people don't quite understand that this has been done before... And the cars are a lot faster than in the runs from before.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:26 PM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
i'm sure ugr gets a lot of this. being king of the hill gets you this kind of attention

Old 03-26-2012, 02:56 PM
It's just kind of ridiculous how many people have keyboard raced a UGR. From what I can tell, every single rider who has actually raced or ridden with a UGR has come away impressed with a new found appreciation of them. And they are getting improved year after year. Quick shift is a huge improvement compared to previous E-gear builds. From what I can tell from this user (likes to post his phone # a lot), this isn't the first time he's run his mouth

Last edited by Shadowboost; 03-26-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:57 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
And from what I notice these types of guys always discredit any bike and any tuner who races fast cars and lose...

...the bike is 1st stage, only 5psi...
...the rider is fat...
...the rider cannot shift...
...the bike had a basemap tune...
...the tuner sucks...
...the bike is too old...
...the bike is too new...
...and I don't know how many other excuses...

Yes bikes are generally faster by far, but there is an elite of cars that simply are unbeatable in this type of racing...

Old 03-26-2012, 06:17 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kouzman
And from what I notice these types of guys always discredit any bike and any tuner who races fast cars and lose...

...the bike is 1st stage, only 5psi...
...the rider is fat...
...the rider cannot shift...
...the bike had a basemap tune...
...the tuner sucks...
...the bike is too old...
...the bike is too new...
...and I don't know how many other excuses...

Yes bikes are generally faster by far, but there is an elite of cars that simply are unbeatable in this type of racing...
and it was proven by fifth gear (i think). they did a test between gallardo and one of ducatis. dont remember too clearly but outcome is clear.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:27 PM
That test has nothing to do with this, actually. It proves that a bike can beat a car in certain circumstances and a car can beat a bike in certain circumstances. That's all.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
one thing i know about jamie is he will trailor his ride to run for money !i dont know now that he moved to cali though..
Yes he will. Maybe we can set up something halfway.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 PM
I seriously wished in my dreams that UGR made something so outrageously fast that there would be no question as to its relative performance. Something like a stripped out 2900 lb dry, drag radial, 1850 whp, aero modded, upgraded drivetrain, ultra fast shifting Aventador or 570 SL

Old 03-27-2012, 12:15 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
Yes he will. Maybe we can set up something halfway.
Yup and if he needs some one to go with him, I'll go with him.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:39 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
im a rider myself, on paper weight to pwr ratio the bike would take the cake but you simply can not put all that power to the ground without killing yourself or ride wheelie the whole way.
a car like jamie's SL can easily reach over 200 mph safely, its another story to ride a bike at that speed.

"THIS PERSON DOESNT HAVE A CLUE"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: @ugr