Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Did any of you guys visit Delaware today?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 06:41 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Did any of you guys visit Delaware today?

Today I went to go eat on Main Street in Newark, DE, and I was surprised to see a yellow Gallardo w/ black aftermarket wheels. It was tagged as a California vehicle; did any of you guys make a cross country treck?

Too bad I didn't have my camera because I would've snapped a few pictures.

Old 03-16-2006, 06:46 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Funny-- I was on my senior trip in DC when my friend's mom called to tell him about it. She thought it was a diablo

Old 03-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Just saw it again a few minutes ago. It flew past me on Delaware Ave. in Newark. It sounded mean as hell. I wonder what he (or she) is doing in Delaware; it still had California tags.

Old 03-25-2006, 08:06 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
I believe the car is owned by a 21 y.o kid. It has California plates, right?

Old 03-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
I believe the car is owned by a 21 y.o kid. It has California plates, right?
Yes. When I saw it being driven, it was driven "like a kid." By this, I mean, he was driving kinda aggressively in a 30 MPH zone and revving at a stop light.

What is the story behind this kid and his car? I would love to be in his shoes.

Old 03-26-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by Porscheboy16
Yes. When I saw it being driven, it was driven "like a kid." By this, I mean, he was driving kinda aggressively in a 30 MPH zone and revving at a stop light.

What is the story behind this kid and his car? I would love to be in his shoes.
I'm not sure exactly yet... I'll have more info for you in due time.

Old 03-26-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm not sure exactly yet... I'll have more info for you in due time.
Cool, thanks.

Old 04-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Update:

I believe Joey is right about it being a young owner. Today I was walking on Main Street and heard this tremendous roar. I looked over and the Gallardo was moving into a parking spot next to Grotto's Pizza. A young girl (20-24) hopped out and ran to her friends that were sitting at a patio table. The gallardo put on its blinker, and I looked over to see a kid driving that couldn't have been older than 23-25 yrs old. When he pulled out, he went WOT, and I must say, that car sounds like heaven.

Last week, I saw the car pulling out of a dorm parking lot.
I wonder where he safely parks his exotic? I would be terrified of jealous bastards.

Old 04-25-2006, 06:42 PM
I'll get more info this year... I'll be going to UD.

Old 04-25-2006, 08:13 PM
I'll get more info this year... I'll be going to UD.
Really? That'll be cool, I am continuing my Masters at UD.

Old 04-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Nice, I'll be in the business school, but I'm not sure what I want to major in yet.

Old 04-25-2006, 08:20 PM
I am in the business school. If you need any help/tips just PM me. Have fun

Nice, I'll be in the business school, but I'm not sure what I want to major in yet.

Old 04-25-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Porscheboy16
I am in the business school. If you need any help/tips just PM me. Have fun
Thanks, I'll let you know if I have any questions.

Any suggestion on where to live?

Old 04-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Thanks, I'll let you know if I have any questions.

Any suggestion on where to live?
Off campus or on campus?

Old 04-26-2006, 12:37 AM
I Looovvee Turrboos
TTRon is on a distinguished road
E-gear or Manual?

TTRon

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Did any of you guys visit Delaware today?