Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

MY TT kit is done ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 08:41 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by nunez
I'd love to know the final result. Ben, if you go to any car meets, let me know I'd love to check it out.
when ever car is done and in my hands drove it all weekend long its just to much fun i cant get out of it ...

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:49 AM
Former Vendor
DallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really nice
Any pictures of the final product? Congrats!

Old 01-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Banned
lemansz20 is infamous around these parts
Looks good, but I dont think its worth it to save half the money for half the quality, but to each his own.

ps. I have a friend with a gallardo, and he took his car to them for JUST service. They changed the belt for him and 2k miles later he bad to take it to another shop b/c they tightened the belt to much and it wore out. If they cant even install a belt correctly, all i can do is wonder how theyll put together a turbo kit.

Old 01-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by lemansz20
Looks good, but I dont think its worth it to save half the money for half the quality, but to each his own.

ps. I have a friend with a gallardo, and he took his car to them for JUST service. They changed the belt for him and 2k miles later he bad to take it to another shop b/c they tightened the belt to much and it wore out. If they cant even install a belt correctly, all i can do is wonder how theyll put together a turbo kit.

Im sorry but its a little unfair for you to say half the quality ..you have never seen it its a work of art ..sorry about your friend ..but my car is fn awsome ..

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:04 AM
mchctsV is infamous around these parts
the car is nutz i went for a ride in it and its no joke, car just pulls!!!!

Old 01-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Mr. Vroom is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Congrats Man!! The install looks great, and I hear your car runs strong! Enjoy!!!

BUT...if you do happen to run across a Heffner TTG....don't even think it......just move aside son and let us go by!

Old 01-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Mr. Vroom
Congrats Man!! The install looks great, and I hear your car runs strong! Enjoy!!!

BUT...if you do happen to run across a Heffner TTG....don't even think it......just move aside son and let us go by!
hey it was a pleasure talking to you on the phone ..lets meet up soon ..a few videos will be super fun ...

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 01-28-2008, 03:22 PM
PIXC55 is infamous around these parts
CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY .....I WILL GIVE MY FEEDBACK maybe we will youtube it

Old 01-28-2008, 03:24 PM
mchctsV is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PIXC55
CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY .....I WILL GIVE MY FEEDBACK maybe we will youtube it
your such a homo pix

Old 01-28-2008, 04:06 PM
PESCA dont type to much your appendix might explode lol

Old 01-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by wheelB
hey it was a pleasure talking to you on the phone ..lets meet up soon ..a few videos will be super fun ...
Likewise!! Sure, lets hook up, a run would be a blast! I am still thinking about those dymags, dunno if green centers are to my taste though!

Old 01-29-2008, 05:49 AM
DIDNT GT3RANGER want to rent a airstrip to top out the cars,that would be a good time ...we can get both cars together.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:14 AM
An airstrip would be fun!!! But we are gonna need a long runway:

http://www.caranddriver.com/assets/d...0_speeddis.pdf

I heard Nasa will rent the space shuttle runway(over three miles long!!) for 5k.

Old 01-29-2008, 09:00 AM
Responsible user
Bronto is infamous around these parts

I heard Nasa will rent the space shuttle runway(over three miles long!!) for 5k.
lol, that would be just completely insane! do it

Old 01-29-2008, 01:52 PM
Former Vendor
DallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really nice

Do IT!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MY TT kit is done ...