Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

MY TT kit is done ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 01:54 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
im game someone set it up ..make a day event ..alot of 6speeders would come out for sure ...

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:53 PM
mchctsV is infamous around these parts
im down

Old 01-29-2008, 03:15 PM
TT23 is infamous around these parts
i will be there just to hate!!! =)

Old 01-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
I'll be there to watch.

Old 01-29-2008, 04:43 PM
MasterShake is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Weazel
From experience, silicone like the one on your kit will flex under high boost because it's not very strong. Even if the seal is tight between the clamps and the piping, there is always that chance.
The silicone bends that you circled would not be under boost.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:02 AM
dubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura aboutdubaudi has a spectacular aura about
I would just like to say that I find it somewhat satisfying and reasurring to know that when I one day finally own a Gallardo I can still come to online forums to argue like a teenager about whose car is better.

On a serious note....I'll be in FL this Thursday-Tuesday and I'd be more than happy to strap a few camera rigs to either one of these cars and let the owners show us what they can do!! Check out the Champion F77 video in the 997 forums or the website link below for some samples. I'm also willing to test drive either car to give an unbiased opinion (hehehe).

Old 02-04-2008, 01:22 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MasterShake
The silicone bends that you circled would not be under boost.

Also, if they are quality silicone that should not be a problem. EVO silicone boost hoses are a popular upgrade on 996TT...

Old 02-04-2008, 04:45 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
Sick car and I hope it holds up just to put all the Heffner lovers at bay. Not that I don't like Heffner, their cars are insane, but it's cool to see someone coming in to give him some competition. Like other have said WheelB my hat is off to you for going out and just doing this, I bet the car is insane...

Last edited by TTM0TION; 02-04-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:28 PM
TT23 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Sick car and I hope it holds up just to put all the Heffner lovers at bay. Not that I don't like Heffner, their cars are insane, but it's cool to see someone coming in to give him some competition. Like other have said WheelB my hate is off to you for going out and just doing this, I bet the car is insane...

you Couldnt have Said it any better... I Agree!

Old 02-04-2008, 06:50 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
I wish you were in OC.

I would like to see it up against my 996 TT.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by robertp
I wish you were in OC.

I would like to see it up against my 996 TT.
for that ill use my997TT ....

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:22 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Race them all the time, usually 2 car lengths behind mine at 100MPH. 2008 LP640 is the only car to date that gives me a close race.

Old 02-07-2008, 01:42 PM
StrokedViper is infamous around these parts
How long until Underground builds a faster/cheaper Gallardo than Heff?

Old 02-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
You guys crying about the turbine being soooo far away from the exhaust ports etc, need to take a look at the heff kit as well. None of them are that close at really call it a negligable difference.

Truth be told, there isn't more than $10k worth of turbo parts/plumbing in either kit. Stock exhaust manifolds? Takes some major skill to weld a 3" stainless pipe to a v-band ring and connect it to the turbine housing.

The reliability and all that is 100% in the tune.

There are other TT G's and a turbo murci in the works as well... And you'll see a whole lot more of the turbos in the other builds.

Old 02-07-2008, 02:45 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Where did you get pictures of my TT G? Also the reliability is also in the engine internals being upgraded which is what sets Heffners kit apart from the one in question.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MY TT kit is done ...