Lexus Forum for the Lexus LF-A, Lexus IS-F and other Lexus models

IS F and Supra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 02:45 PM
1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold
IS F and Supra

A member on our forum posted this. Nice.

COR Precise Wheels:
20x9
20x11

Tires:
Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
245/30/20
295/25/20

TEIN Comfort Sport Coilovers

Before anyone comments on the thread wanting to see pics of my 97' Toyota Supra since it's in the backround of a couple of pics, I'll just simply post up pics of her too as well. Enjoy

Old 06-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Former Vendor
COR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for sharing man! Milton's stable of cars is intense!

Old 06-08-2010, 04:25 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Dope status.........but neg rep for being a clublexus fanboy!

Old 06-08-2010, 06:33 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
love that supra!

Old 06-09-2010, 04:05 PM
IN Is-F is a jewel in the roughIN Is-F is a jewel in the roughIN Is-F is a jewel in the rough
Great pics and cars. I had a 94 TT Supra a few years ago - not as modified as yours though.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:13 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Milton's Supra is wicked!

The F looks awesome as well.

Old 06-14-2010, 10:13 AM
BLOWNGTO is on a distinguished road
Looks sweet bro! I like the Black On Black

Old 06-14-2010, 02:13 PM
NewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to allNewSong is a name known to all
That supra is freaking slammed.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:29 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
My wife wants that washer/dryer combo...

Oh, and nice cars!

Old 06-16-2010, 08:33 AM
dcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the rough
How do you like the ride of your IS-F? I came very close to buying one recently, but I couldn't get to liking the really rough ride and way it seemed to pogo over bumps. It was odd, i just couldn't get used to it. Did you modify the suspension on yours to make it more livable?

Old 06-16-2010, 04:49 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dcentric
How do you like the ride of your IS-F? I came very close to buying one recently, but I couldn't get to liking the really rough ride and way it seemed to pogo over bumps. It was odd, i just couldn't get used to it. Did you modify the suspension on yours to make it more livable?

I regret buying the IS-F but I sold out and went with the best deal. I test drove all the uber saloons......MB wouldn't budge below 70k for the C63, BMW wanted 72k for a similarly optioned M3, and the RS4 is long in the tooth and I didn't want another AWD Audi. In the end, I got a fully loaded 08 for 58k. If I had to do it all over again, I would have waited and purchased a CPO M3 and added a supercharger. The ISF aftermarket sucks, with only a couple exhaust, header, intake options. No forced induction as of yet, no tuning. The ride is harsh but so are most high performance cars. Performance is decent, I've never lost straight up vs an M3 or RS4 and I love the ability to go 172+ MPH. Other than my dvd player not working (covered under warranty) and the gas pedal recall I'm on 26k miles with no issues. Original brakes are still 60%, and I still have the OEM tires although the fronts are starting to show. I drive sporty but not overly aggressive.

Last edited by UMADBRO; 06-16-2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:02 PM
dcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the rough
Yeah, I just didn't like it that much. it seemed pretty anemic too in the lower revs, which wasn't what i was expecting with that much displacement. I ended up getting a 335i which I plan on tweaking to 384 via Dinan.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:56 AM
HowlerMonkey is infamous around these partsHowlerMonkey is infamous around these partsHowlerMonkey is infamous around these parts
Dang...missed a chance to do some checking on a IS-F I worked on this week.

Not a big fan of having 225s on the front so I will try to remember to check fitment of various Lexus wheels on the front of the IS-F.

I think the IS-F would benefit from a slightly taller tire but that would require a 18 inch rim of which the stock lexus offerings just don't fit the front of the IS-F.

If the 18 inch IS350 wider rear wheels fit the IS-F front (they do clear the rear), then having 255s all around on 18s with a little more rubber between rim and road would really smooth out the ride and make driving the IS-F a lot more enjoyable.

This low profile race has gotten ridiculous since we have Improved Touring guys in 240Z cars doing over 1G on 60 series tires.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:41 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
My what nice toys!!! It must be nice to have a nice big fat allowance to pay for such "Eye Candy"!!!

Old 06-23-2010, 11:04 AM
QSMKIV is on a distinguished road
Good to see you are enjoying mikes supra still. Great car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: IS F and Supra