Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

FS:2008 CLK63 BLACK SERIES w/ EXTRAS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 05:28 PM
LOOSH is infamous around these parts
FS:2008 CLK63 BLACK SERIES w/ EXTRAS!!!

**Admin Edit**

Rule Violation.

Attached Images      
Old 08-13-2008, 06:14 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
You need 100 post to sell on the 6.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:28 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
why would you take the badges off that car? add more weight and put audio in the trunk?

Old 08-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by ///M Lifestyle
why would you take the badges off that car? add more weight and put audio in the trunk?
Had all the chrome on the car painted, badges didn't look good all black. I like the clean look. It's not like I'm trying to fool anyone, we all know what it is. In regards to the audio, I never planned on tracking the car and weight isn't important to me, sound is. I can lose some weight to offset the audio if it makes you feel better.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:18 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LOOSH
Had all the chrome on the car painted, badges didn't look good all black. I like the clean look. It's not like I'm trying to fool anyone, we all know what it is. In regards to the audio, I never planned on tracking the car and weight isn't important to me, sound is. I can lose some weight to offset the audio if it makes you feel better.
not saying if you are trying to fool anyone by taking the badges off, just giving my opinion on how i feel about the car itself, wheels and paint look good, just not feeling the extra stuff on this car.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:34 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice....

umm.... rules?

Old 08-13-2008, 07:43 PM
bigman is infamous around these parts
Amazing looking BS!

In regards to the weight comment, isn't the car somewhat heavy already?
Not sure stereo would make a difference.

Old 08-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Banned
///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ///M Lifestyle

+ on the radio....you don't buy a BS to NOT track it and put a sound system......

Old 08-14-2008, 01:45 AM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
I miss the badges but the car looks amazing as always

i never realized how gorgeous the brakes are too - the stock wheels (although i can't remember how the look off hand) must have covered them too much

Old 08-14-2008, 02:04 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
What are you looking to get for the car?

Old 08-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
What are you looking to get for the car?
Car is on Ebay with a starting bid of $100,000.00 and no reserve. It only takes that amount to win it. Thanks.

Old 08-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by ///M TECHNIK
+ on the radio....you don't buy a BS to NOT track it and put a sound system......
You don't? I guess I didn't get that memo. I bought the car because I've yet to see another one on the road, not because it's a track car. I hope they will still sell me a SL65 BS even though I'm not going to track it.

Old 08-14-2008, 12:05 PM
DFW911T is infamous around these partsDFW911T is infamous around these parts
Car is on Ebay with a starting bid of $100,000.00 and no reserve. It only takes that amount to win it. Thanks.
That's an incredible price!
If this car doesn't sell at that level, there's something deeply wrong in the car buying world.

Old 08-14-2008, 12:26 PM
SpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura about
You don't? I guess I didn't get that memo. I bought the car because I've yet to see another one on the road, not because it's a track car. I hope they will still sell me a SL65 BS even though I'm not going to track it.
, his $ his car he can do wateva he wants with it.

Old 08-14-2008, 04:18 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
That's a great price. I'm sure someone will pick it up fast.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS:2008 CLK63 BLACK SERIES w/ EXTRAS!!!