Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

2012 c63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
2012 c63

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. But I think this would be a great daily driver

http://blogs.insideline.com/straight...ior-shots.html

Old 02-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Baby Gorilla is on a distinguished road
I like the minor changes they've made to the interior. Improved compared to my 2010. These are GREAT daily drivers (except in snow, as I have found out this winter ).

Old 02-02-2011, 12:02 PM
V8HAHA is on a distinguished road
I like the facelift... looks a lot more aggressive

Old 02-02-2011, 12:10 PM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! Now even I would buy that Mercedes!!!

Old 02-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I love the new look. The P031 development package has been impressive as well. That package in this car would be an amazing daily I think.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:11 PM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
New front looks kind of like a SL65 AMG

Old 02-02-2011, 01:22 PM
oceanmerc is on a distinguished road
I like the changes.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Savile Row is on a distinguished road
2012 c63

Nice! I like the two humps on the hood of the current cars. I just purchased a preowned 2010 as my daily driver last weekend. It is my first Mercedes. I really like the car. Any advice?

Old 02-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Savile Row
Nice! I like the two humps on the hood of the current cars. I just purchased a preowned 2010 as my daily driver last weekend. It is my first Mercedes. I really like the car. Any advice?
Biggest mod for you if its not a P031 is get it tuned to get back that 50hp MB stole. Then some basic exhaust work or complete header/ exhaust but its not exactly a cheap mod. Best bang for the buck is the ecu flash especially if its a non P031.

Old 02-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Chris 23 is on a distinguished road
all the minor changes add such a aggressive look to the car..looks sick

Old 02-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Duane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond repute
I like the dash with the low profile nav. Going back to the C43 two tone interior is very MBZ old school. Not mad about the round A/C vents or steering wheel (look like a Mustang). The big news is the wet pack clutch replacing the TQ converter. The exterior/interior changes alone don't warrant buying new over a 2008-2010.

Last edited by Duane996tt; 02-05-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:47 AM
Baby Gorilla is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Biggest mod for you if its not a P031 is get it tuned to get back that 50hp MB stole. Then some basic exhaust work or complete header/ exhaust but its not exactly a cheap mod. Best bang for the buck is the ecu flash especially if its a non P031.

+1. That is exactly what I would recommend. I got a Kleeman ECU tune (K1), and it does make a difference. I'm not going to do the header and exhaust mods for now. Although they add some power, decrease weight, and sound awesome, they are way too expensive for me at this point.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:32 AM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Looks great inside and out. Simple ECU flash and instant 500 hp. What's not to like.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:26 AM
2012 c63

Thank you for the advice. I stopped by MB Buckhead and they told me they have an ECU remap that adds + 50 hp. It will not void my warranty but I have to sign a waiver that I will not track the car and potentially harm the engine, because racing/tracking would void it. They will also save my current computer settings. It runs about 2k. My car has the p031. I have a limited slip. They advised me that the eventhough the car has limited slip, it only will reduce slip 40%. They have one that will reduce slip almost 100%. For a daily driver this is bad @$$ car for sure. Glad I bought it and not another brand. What kind of radar/laser do you recommend??

Old 02-04-2011, 09:36 AM
2012 c63

My mistake I have the P030 not the P031....I have the 451 hp. Any tips about radar/laser would be helpful. Do I really need laser for the back??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 c63