Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Morel/Canton FS..........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Morel/Canton FS..........

I have a ton of Morel and Canton car speakers FS, go to there sites and let me know what you want/need

www.morelhifi.com

www.cantonusa.com

Christian

Old 11-13-2007, 07:15 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
need info on the Canton QS 2.160 and RS 2.160

Old 11-13-2007, 08:17 PM
brent_strong will become famous soon enough
Any decent 6.5s? Not looking for components. I have a good amp to use, but will probably just use the headunit amp.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Eclou, what do you need to know?

brent, are you looking for a coax style speaker?

What budget?

Christian

Old 11-13-2007, 09:26 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
prices and if one is going to be much better than the other

thanks

Old 11-14-2007, 06:08 AM
The QS woofer is aluminium, it plays a little lower and has a slightly better midbass and smoother midrange. The tweeter is magnesium, it plays a little higher and is smoother IMO.

I will get prices today

Christian

Old 11-14-2007, 07:45 AM
brent_strong will become famous soon enough
Yeah, coax would work. I'd also consider some simple mid-bass speakers as well.

I'm getting a set of Focal Access 130CAs that I'll be using in combination. If you have something better, I might put those up front (any maybe even use my amp), if I can get some cheap midbass, I'll put the Focals up front and the midbass in the rear...

Anyway, definitely nothing over $200. I haven't looked up prices on these brands to know if that's laughable or not.

Old 08-25-2010, 02:50 AM
Saberist is on a distinguished road
Morel speakers

Christian,

I see that this is an old thread. Do you still offer Morel speakers for sale? Would you please provide your contact information if you do? Thanks!

Old 08-25-2010, 05:30 AM
^Yes, and I deal with Dynaudio

Old 08-25-2010, 10:07 PM
durangorider is on a distinguished road
Didn't morel go under?

Old 08-26-2010, 06:45 AM
Saberist is on a distinguished road
They are still around. Here's a link: http://morelhifi.com/.

Christian, I'm new to this forum and don't have the requisite 15 posts to PM yet. Would you please email me? I'll try to find a way to get you my email address without posting it online. Thank you!

Last edited by Saberist; 08-26-2010 at 07:08 AM. Reason: corrected to remove email address (bot concern)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.