Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS : Porsche Valentine V1 Mirror

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 10:39 PM
ukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond repute
FS : Porsche Valentine V1 Mirror

Haven't yaken pictures yet but wanted to give folks here a shot before listing on ebay. This is a standard Porsche mirror (non-dimming) to fit a Boxster, Cayman, 911 etc which has a V1 remote display mounted inside. If you can grab the Porsche mounting piece and glue it in then this would also work in pretty much any car.

The glass has been etched to allow the display lights to show through, the jack to connect it to the V1 is mounted in the back of the mirror as is the control button for mute/mode selection. All ligths and displays are fully operable, the display looks like this:

The text and symbols are painted from the rear in red, this will slot straight on to most standard Porsche mounts. Stash the V1 in a stealthy location such as the rear parcel shelf, run the cable around the headliner and you have one of the slickest V1 installs going.

$400 plus shipping.

Chris.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:50 PM
ukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond repute
A couple of pictures...

A

Old 10-20-2009, 10:08 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
kudos on a super sick (and slick) install. like your style

Old 10-21-2009, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
kudos on a super sick (and slick) install. like your style
Thanks, I'm working on one now for my G35x where the remote display will be completely invisible when it is off but shine through the mirror when it is on, R&D in progress, I'll post some details if it works out.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:14 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ukchris
Thanks, I'm working on one now for my G35x where the remote display will be completely invisible when it is off but shine through the mirror when it is on, R&D in progress, I'll post some details if it works out.
hey, gotta give props when props are due. please keep updating this thread with your progress

Old 10-24-2009, 07:56 PM
fizzywomack is on a distinguished road
very sick

Old 11-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
hey, gotta give props when props are due. please keep updating this thread with your progress
This is promised to someone already but seeing as you asked here is an M3 mirror with two-way glass I've almost finished.

Chris.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Allen504tke is on a distinguished road
Wow - Great work!

Old 11-11-2009, 03:22 PM
porshaah is on a distinguished road
doesnt specify the version / updates for this radar??

Old 11-11-2009, 04:11 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
No radar, just a display as far as I can tell.

Old 11-11-2009, 04:30 PM
It is the remote display and mute/mode controls, not the entire V1.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:05 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ukchris
Haven't yaken pictures yet but wanted to give folks here a shot before listing on ebay. This is a standard Porsche mirror (non-dimming) to fit a Boxster, Cayman, 911 etc which has a V1 remote display mounted inside. If you can grab the Porsche mounting piece and glue it in then this would also work in pretty much any car.

The glass has been etched to allow the display lights to show through, the jack to connect it to the V1 is mounted in the back of the mirror as is the control button for mute/mode selection. All ligths and displays are fully operable, the display looks like this:

The text and symbols are painted from the rear in red, this will slot straight on to most standard Porsche mounts. Stash the V1 in a stealthy location such as the rear parcel shelf, run the cable around the headliner and you have one of the slickest V1 installs going.

$400 plus shipping.

Chris.

still available?? PM

Old 11-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Yes, I'll PM you.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:32 AM
freshwhite335 is infamous around these partsfreshwhite335 is infamous around these parts
if u ever decide u want to like make these for people on the forum let me know. the only other place i know of that does these is Ai Design and they charge like $2k

Old 12-04-2009, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by freshwhite335
if u ever decide u want to like make these for people on the forum let me know. the only other place i know of that does these is Ai Design and they charge like $2k
I can make them for most cars, shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss specifics.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: FS : Porsche Valentine V1 Mirror