Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

lake house, looking to purchase a vacation home>>>

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 01:10 PM
mtesh73 will become famous soon enough
lake house, looking to purchase a vacation home>>>

on a lake in, north or south carolina, virginia, tennessee. does anyone own in these areas or have any recommendations for towns to keep an eye out in?? thanks in advance.

Old 09-09-2010, 12:04 PM
mountainroads has much to be proud ofmountainroads has much to be proud ofmountainroads has much to be proud ofmountainroads has much to be proud ofmountainroads has much to be proud ofmountainroads has much to be proud ofmountainroads has much to be proud ofmountainroads has much to be proud of
Forget those places...make the journey out to Lake Tahoe!

Good luck...If it's anything out there like it is here in NorCal, lakefront is actually getting reasonable! Still expensive, but very reasonable when put in perspective.

Cheers,
Chris

Old 09-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Screamin911 has a spectacular aura aboutScreamin911 has a spectacular aura about
Smith Mountain Lake, VA. Depends how much you are willing to spend. Lots of nice places here.

Old 09-10-2010, 11:16 AM
mtesh73 will become famous soon enough
thanks for the input guys>>>

will keep you posted with search results.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:57 AM
TurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond repute
Check this one out .... let me know if you have any questions

http://www.howardhanna.com/property/property.asp

Old 10-27-2010, 04:00 AM
TurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-29-2010, 10:14 AM
obnoxious2 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Screamin911
Smith Mountain Lake, VA. Depends how much you are willing to spend. Lots of nice places here.
+1. Though I must warn you that Virginia now requires EVERYONE to be water motor licensed to operate anything. I was pulled randomly on the lake this past July 4th and found out.

Old 11-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Wolfe is on a distinguished road
I always heard that the quickest way to make friends was to buy a lake house with water toys. Good luck on your search.

Old 11-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Screamin911 has a spectacular aura aboutScreamin911 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by obnoxious2
+1. Though I must warn you that Virginia now requires EVERYONE to be water motor licensed to operate anything. I was pulled randomly on the lake this past July 4th and found out.
Yes, but all you have to do is take a very easy boaters safety class to get your license. However I lost mine some time ago