Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

***Breitling Crosswind SS/18K chrono***

Old 05-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
***Breitling Crosswind SS/18K chrono***

In "like new" condition, with all boxes and books included. Ready to ship over night insured to your door at only $4,195 delivered.

Breitling Crosswind Watch Breitling Two Tone steel case and bracelet Chronograph Blue dial with blue sub-dials Date indicator at the 3 mark Unidirectional Ratceted bezel Cambered sapphire glareproofed on both sides Water-resistant to 100M </B>Breitling Crosswind Mens 655 Watch.

Old 05-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Not to be a hater but.........price seems a bit high.
http://cgi.ebay.com/BREITLING-SS-18K...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 05-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Banned
rijowysock is on a distinguished road
ebay is no comparison of Stryke (Gil)

main reason i dont buy/sell on ebay is fraud. no matter the person its never as described and return is never available.

with Gil (stryke) ur guaranteed a perfect product, that has been maintained and runs well..

Old 05-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
The condition is a big factor. Also, if you feel it is high then make a reasonable offer. i'm easy to work with.

Old 05-18-2006, 01:49 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
I have no doubt that it is a nice watch! I am not in the market for another Breitling though, I am shopping for a SS daytona. Good luck with the sale.

Old 05-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Former Vendor
As far as this watch, i can also show the opposite where it is priced $1K over me.

http://www.jewelswarehouse.com/DS_DP...ries=Crosswind

If you want a SS Daytona I can help if you want.

Old 05-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Former Vendor
Funny, you mentioned eBay so I took a little challenge to stick this price up there and see what happnes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO%3AIT&rd=1

Old 05-22-2006, 03:11 PM
TraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of light
SOLD.. how many minutes did that take?

Old 05-22-2006, 05:44 PM
julianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond repute
Ouch, a CTT owner posted about the price and then a honda owner bought it at that price. Burn.

Old 05-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Former Vendor
Lolololol