Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

(2) brand new PS3's for sale

Old 12-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Banned
1QUIK993 will become famous soon enough
(2) brand new PS3's for sale

I have brand new never opened PS3's with original receipts.

PRICE DROPPED:

$800 shipped standard ground for 60GB, and buyer covers paypal fee.

$685 shipped standard ground for 20GB, and buyer covers paypal fee.

if you want me to ship a diff method, I will do it for the actual cost of the difference.

All the money will go to the family in this thread:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=67560

Last edited by 1QUIK993; 12-22-2006 at 01:11 AM.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:42 AM
Banned
PRICE DROP: $710 for 20gb and $835 for 60GB

Old 12-21-2006, 03:08 AM
simon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to behold
Does anyone really buy these PS3's ? I've been monitoring the price on ebay and in some cases people are selling them below retail now just to offload them.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:08 PM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by simon
Does anyone really buy these PS3's ? I've been monitoring the price on ebay and in some cases people are selling them below retail now just to offload them.
I've never seen anyone sell for under retail...perhaps you're looking at the auction before it ends and haven't actually clicked on the item. Many times the first screen shot will show something like $500 and when you click into the item, the $$ changes to say $600ish.
In any case, no one would sell for under retail if they could just return it to the store. Just the fact that you still can't walk into the store and pick one up (I just came back from Circuit City during lunch to try to buy) will drive the prices higher than retail.

Old 12-21-2006, 06:23 PM
hynespb is on a distinguished road
Here's one that ended at $550. Reserve was not met though. Still is an example though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PlayStation...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 12-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Livo69 is on a distinguished road
You can purchase on ebay for $620-650 plus shipping all day long. I bought 4 since yesterday for my cousins.

Old 12-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Livo69 is on a distinguished road
and they were the 60g version

Old 12-21-2006, 07:10 PM
Banned
620-650, you got a hell of a deal. because i got reciepts with all mine. they were paid for by cash for 652, two members who have bought from me will vouch since i sent them with original receipts. on top of that, shipping, ebay fee and final value fee and paypal fee. they can just return the unit.

Old 12-21-2006, 07:26 PM
Michael W. will become famous soon enoughMichael W. will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by simon
Does it really matter? Sounds like any profit above retail is going to a good cause in this case and the seller is not trying to make a quick buck. If the guy was trying to sell over market price for just profit then flame away, but in this case it seems a bit mean spirited to jump on him about his price. Have some holiday heart.

-- Michael

Old 12-21-2006, 07:31 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
FWIW, the prices here are a little high if you don't mind doing some research. You can find 60gig units all over the place for under $800. If you can find one for $650, I say buy it.

Anyway, the price here isn't outrageous. I think more than a few have sold on this board in this price range. Good luck.

Old 12-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
I think his price for the 60gb is fair...the 20gb might be over priced. Those aren't as difficult to get and personally I wouldn't buy a 20gb.

Old 12-21-2006, 09:20 PM
Rolo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hynespb
Here's one that ended at $550. Reserve was not met though. Still is an example though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PlayStation...QQcmdZViewItem

Good God...$1800 buy it now???? Who is buying these things. Wait a month and they'll be on sale. Probably under MSRP by Feb. To each his own, but anyone paying more than MSRP for these things.........well,,...

Old 12-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Banned
well, i am definitely open to offers if anyone is interested.

and as far as the cause that these sales are going to it's the god honest truth. there's members on this board that I know or have done business with, I have never ripped anyone off or done anything scandalous. i would not stoop so low as to make up such a story to make a quick buck. it would offend me if anyone would think that. most of us are living very comfortable and when I saw this family, it was a really sad thing. i think every kid deserves to enjoy christmas and that is the only reason I am doing this. i have put up a lot of money and time to help them out and it's a great feeling just to give to people that are so worthy yet unfortunate. also, like i said, anything would help...so i'm not asking you guys to purely invest money. clothes for her kids (used or new) would help her out a ton too. I'm willing to pay shipping if you guys have anything that is in decent condition.

Old 12-21-2006, 11:32 PM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
I am just gonna return mine to target. My son wants a wii. When you consider tax, the unit and paypal fees you can't even break even. That is not even taking into account the pain in the *** of packing and dealing with the shipping lines this time of year.

All in the timing and supply vs demand.

Old 12-22-2006, 01:05 AM
Banned
I was considering giving the boys the 20gb version, but a few factors didnt make sense. She won't be able to buy them new games when it comes out. They only have a 25" or so tv, so it totally defeats the purpose of having the ps3...so we will probably end up giving them nintendo wii because they love playing it everytime we invite them over.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: (2) brand new PS3's for sale