Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

wtb: mint canon 70-200 2.8L

Old 08-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
wtb: mint canon 70-200 2.8L

As per the title

I want that lens

Old 08-03-2007, 12:34 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Try fredmiranda.com

Old 08-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Try fredmiranda.com
im a long time member

I had a done deal with a sender. He accepted my offer i was just waiting on his email to send the money and he sold it to a local buyer.

Ive bought/sold a **** ton and a half from that website and never had problems. He actually said in his email that a local guy named Gary contacted him and he got messed up. Oh well.

I am trolling the site for the first one available.

Old 08-11-2007, 03:36 AM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
I've got one if you are still looking. Let me know if you want pics.

Old 08-11-2007, 11:44 AM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Here are some pics:

Old 08-11-2007, 11:45 AM
More pics, of the glass. There is a B+W UV filter in place which has been on the lens since it was first taken out of the box.

Last edited by roadsterdoc; 08-11-2007 at 11:54 AM.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:51 AM
For the Canon 70-200/2.8L EF lens, both caps, case, case strap, hood, box, tripod mount, and a 77mm B+W filter I want $950 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA, or $900 without the B+W filter.

If you are interested in the teleconverters I can make a package deal.

Thanks,
Chris Robertson
roadsterdoc@yahoo.com

Old 08-12-2007, 11:57 PM
pm sent!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2007, 09:27 PM
replied...

Old 08-14-2007, 12:04 AM
omg omg omg all mine

Old 08-14-2007, 12:47 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Congrats Gary!! Looks like a winner!

Old 08-14-2007, 12:54 AM
Sale pending. You'll never guess to who! BTW, here's the shot that sold it, taken with ambient indoor lighting, no tripod, at f4:

Old 08-14-2007, 01:00 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Gary...I think I am seeing some halo's...LOLOLOLO....had to do it...

Old 08-15-2007, 09:11 PM
Gadgets is on a distinguished road
I can offer - BRAND NEW - Canon 70-200 2.8 IS USM - $1580 - SHIPPED.

$1699 at B&H.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:09 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Gadgets
I can offer - BRAND NEW - Canon 70-200 2.8 IS USM - $1580 - SHIPPED.

$1699 at B&H.
I am rather interested. Would you be able to provide a cheaper price if I were able to pick it up from you? I am only a hop away from you across the Alley. I have been looking into the F4 for quite some time now but am not sure if I can justify spending 3x the price on the 2.8. Shoot me a PM and hopefully we can work something out.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: wtb: mint canon 70-200 2.8L