Wounded Warrior/Operation Kindness Event - Saturday, May 22nd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 11:34 AM
VNDETTASupra will become famous soon enough
Wounded Warrior/Operation Kindness Event - Saturday, May 22nd

6speeders,

As a result of the overwhelming positive reaction received from last years event, I've been asked to invite those that are interested to attend the Wounded Warrior/Operation Kindness event again this year! The troops truly enjoyed seeing some wonderful cars come out as well as meeting the drivers. In fact, it was such a success, that they are making additional spaces available for the car portion of the event. In talking with some of the drivers that attended last year I know the event had a profound effect on them as well. If your schedule permits, please come out and support these brave men and women.

The event will be held on Saturday, May 22nd from 1:00pm to 4:00pm at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center. If you have an interest in attending the event please post to this thread or send me a pm. There are certain rules and restrictions that I will discuss with you once I've been notified of your interest.

Thanks very much,
Court

Old 04-26-2010, 11:41 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
sticky material

Old 04-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
sticky material
Thank you sir!

Old 04-26-2010, 02:32 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Great cause! Count me in.

Please send details...

Old 04-27-2010, 06:38 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Court - GREAT NEWS!!! I'm available May 22nd. COUNT ME IN!!!!

Old 04-27-2010, 12:26 PM
JVproM6 / boochook - Glad to hear you can both make it! I have meeting with the event planners on Thursday and will be providing further instructions/details to everyone who is coming out. This event was a huge success last year with the troops and I know you will find it very rewarding.

Updates forthcoming!
Court

Old 04-28-2010, 03:05 PM
2008G35xS is on a distinguished road
Count me in!
Would you like us to bring something?
On another board I visit we to had a Wounded Warrior Event and gathered shoes and other clothing. They claimed to be short on shoes size 8.5-11 when I went last year.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by 2008G35xS
Count me in!
Would you like us to bring something?
On another board I visit we to had a Wounded Warrior Event and gathered shoes and other clothing. They claimed to be short on shoes size 8.5-11 when I went last year.
Glad to hear of your interest. I'll be getting more details regarding the car element of the event. Once I know more I'll relay that on to everyone. I'll ask about attendees bringing donations to see what their response is and will update the thread accordingly.

Thanks!
Court

Old 05-02-2010, 04:42 PM
PixieLuv is on a distinguished road
I am interested as well

Old 05-03-2010, 10:18 AM
DoNDoN is on a distinguished road
I would go but I already committed to an event at Summit.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:09 PM
pjb
pjb has a spectacular aura aboutpjb has a spectacular aura about
Im planning on being there Court.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:57 PM
skorost will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by boochook
Court - GREAT NEWS!!! I'm available May 22nd. COUNT ME IN!!!!
Berk that's the same day as the Porsche club drive and show at opening night of Twilight Polo at Great Meadow in The Plains, VA. (and the wine festival/fashion show charity benefit before the match starts) Is MAMC still coordinating with PCA on this?

Old 05-11-2010, 06:47 PM
My sincere apologies for the slow response time, I've been swamped with work and personal matters.

JVproM6
boochook
2008G35xS
PixieLuv
pjb

I will be PMing you further details regarding the event in the next 24 hours. Thanks again for your support of this very worthy cause.

Hopefully there are other 6speeders who are interested. If so, please let me know by way of this thread or via PM.

Kind regards,
Court

Old 05-12-2010, 07:00 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
CRAP!!!!! Nate - I'm going to PM you on FB......

Originally Posted by skorost
Berk that's the same day as the Porsche club drive and show at opening night of Twilight Polo at Great Meadow in The Plains, VA. (and the wine festival/fashion show charity benefit before the match starts) Is MAMC still coordinating with PCA on this?

Old 05-13-2010, 11:24 AM
Bump for a great cause!

If you have an interest in coming out on the 22nd please post to this thread or send me a PM if you prefer.

Thanks very much!
Court

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wounded Warrior/Operation Kindness Event - Saturday, May 22nd