Fikse Contest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 10:24 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
LOL ^^^ Figure we'll do a rafle... I was thinking Mike's (fraggle) event may be a good one for this maybe...? there are 27 or so 6 speed members signed up for that event... another possibility may be one of Evan's events...the Amish run is this Sunday, a lot of cars but not sure how may 6 speed members total?

Old 02-23-2012, 04:25 PM
civicexracer has a spectacular aura aboutcivicexracer has a spectacular aura aboutcivicexracer has a spectacular aura about
I might be in if they made 15" 4x100 wheels that were super duper light lol.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:56 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
NICE!!! Keep me in the loop as well. Let's send a blast out email to all the folks at Katie's as well on Saturday to sign up for the SIX and post once. HAHAHA!!!

Old 02-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
won't work Berk...they have to be members as of the announcement...nice try tho!

Old 02-24-2012, 03:53 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
At a minimum, if we just make sure to get good wide shots of the meets...we'll probably have a good number. I think the Amish run might be a good chance as well. Just stage some shots at one of the regular events...just pull the cars together. We can do one at Katie's (even though the parking lot sucks)...one at the amish run (even though some people won't make the long drive)....one at Maple Lawn (seems like a good choice at this point).

Having said that, I'd like to just lock the thing down and commit to one date to pull everyone together. Not sure I have a good idea of how many people there are in Annapolis and Richmond (or how many would be willing to drive), but I'm leaning towards something in MD. We would just need a good location with lots-o-parking. Ideas?

OR

We just have someone take a photo from a plane. :P

As for who would get the wheels, I think the only fair way is to divide the wheels up to four people. Of course the boring answer would be to randomly select a name from the photo.

Last edited by chrcowan; 02-24-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:11 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by chrcowan
As for who would get the wheels, I think the only fair way is to divide the wheels up to four people. Of course the boring answer would be to randomly select a name from the photo.
Or we could break the wheels and everyone gets a spoke?

Old 02-24-2012, 11:18 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
We could have an essay contest lol...

Old 02-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
or a bikini contest...hey guys, keep in mind you don't need the cars in the photo if that makes it easier...just a photo of all the members

Old 02-24-2012, 02:00 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
or a bikini contest...hey guys, keep in mind you don't need the cars in the photo if that makes it easier...just a photo of all the members
I am kinda playing devil's advocate here.... and I guess really more kinda making sure these midAtlantic guys get a fair shake b/c I know they will be able to pull a lot of legit 6Speeders together.... but concept seems ripe for fruad. How are you/whoever is marshalling the whole deal going to know who is who in a picture?

Or is this some kind of gov't police-state Google/IPhone-ish plant-gps-tracking capabilites-on-cars/phones/PCs-matched-to-faces-kind-of-plot? We are talking VA here.... LOL!!

Old 02-24-2012, 02:12 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Honor system! I doubt seriously that a whole group of people would do anything fraudulent simply on the off chance that they as a group win a contest an then they have a slim chance of being selected from that group as a winner

Old 02-24-2012, 03:24 PM
Administrator
yeah, really...we are all grownups here...at the end of the contest and before the winner is announced all of the photos/list of members will be posted up...if a group posts a bunch of 6speed member names without that member being in the photo believe me one of the mods, admins or another member will know and they will be busted...we are trying to make the contest fun for everyone and a real chance for them to get together and meet other 6speeders...if a group wants to soil the intent by gaming the system for a set of wheels for one member then lets hope they get caught....you guys in NOVA/MD are way ahead of the game since you already have regular get togethers in large numbers and we think that is great

Old 02-24-2012, 04:16 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
^ Just curious. It's a nice idea. I like it.

Old 02-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
cheaters NEVER WIN!

If it's the top shot or not we'll still have some epic pics from fraggle rock2012!

Old 03-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Administrator
ok guys, game on...please use the thread below for any questions, comment, suggestions and post your results there:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3472529

Old 03-04-2012, 02:54 PM
BOBP is on a distinguished road
I think the old guy with the dark, dark, dark blue M3 should get the wheels.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fikse Contest