Fikse Contest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 03:37 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Fikse Contest

Let's do this...hell a good weather day at Katies should be enough....

"New contest for a set of custom Fikse Wheels
hey guys, it's that time of year again and we are fortunate to be able to give away another set of custom Fikse Wheels. Fikse makes some of the best wheels in the world so get on board for this one...Basically the contest will run during the month of March...during that month the largest group get together of 6speed members (must be a member now) as confirmed by a photo and list of each member by user name will be the winner of the set of custom Fikse wheels....at the time of the get together the group will have a drawing or a contest of their own choosing to select a member of the group that will receive the wheels if they should win...to make sure weather isn't a deal breaker the get together can be a meet or just a breakfast, lunch or dinner at a restaurant....at the end of the month the winning group and the selected member of that group that will receive the Fikse wheels will be announced...I know of two groups that will have a real advantage as they already have regular get togethers (northwest and Nova/Md) so c'mon norcal, socal, ny/nj, Texas, Florida give em a run for their money...any questions feel free to pm me...more particulars will be added before March 1."

Old 02-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
glad to see you guys going for it!....I think you will be hard to beat..

Old 02-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
shoot man we should take the shot at my house on March 3rd!! We've already got 20+ cars that are going to show up.

Old 02-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
scratch that there's ** 27 **

Old 02-22-2012, 05:15 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Im down! I could really use a chance at some wheels for the vette, the stock look doesn't cut it lol!

Old 02-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Nandska is on a distinguished road
This sounds pretty cool.

Old 02-22-2012, 05:42 PM
G ZILLA is on a distinguished road
subscribed.... always willing to meet "quality" folks for a good cause.

custom rims FTW!

Old 02-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Could be in interesting . Chris more details on time and place.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Lt. Dan is on a distinguished road
a set of Fikse's for my 944?!!?!? My mind is whirling with the possibilities!

Old 02-22-2012, 08:39 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
Whoa...keep me in the loop!

Old 02-22-2012, 09:05 PM
unreasonable is on a distinguished road
Awesome. Who needs wheels I got your back!

Old 02-22-2012, 09:53 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I'm in... Fikse makes incredible wheels... Would like to be in the running for a raffled set

Old 02-22-2012, 10:08 PM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Me too.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:04 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
We need to do this for sure..... How will we decide who woul get the set of wheels? We could just lock everyone in a room, sort of a 20+ men enter, one man leaves sort of thing lol!

Old 02-23-2012, 04:42 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by airbrush1
We need to do this for sure..... How will we decide who woul get the set of wheels? We could just lock everyone in a room, sort of a 20+ men enter, one man leaves sort of thing lol!
Just draw names out of a hat. Everyone writes "Tonk" on a piece of paper, puts the pieces of paper in a hat/bowl, and then the first name pulled out will be the winner.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fikse Contest