Fikse Contest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BOBP
I think the old guy with the dark, dark, dark blue M3 should get the wheels.
Is that me?

Old 03-04-2012, 06:53 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I think the guy with corvette should win his wheels at beat to hell lol

Old 03-04-2012, 07:48 PM
BOBP is on a distinguished road
Key word is OLD. Current AARP member

Old 03-05-2012, 03:45 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Picture posted in the contest thread.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Picture posted in the contest thread.
Chris...I think you should hold off on posting that pic. We don't want the other regions to know how many people we have already gotten together. We need this to be a sneak attack!

Old 03-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by Tonk
Chris...I think you should hold off on posting that pic. We don't want the other regions to know how many people we have already gotten together. We need this to be a sneak attack!
I totally thought about that dude, but the whole point of the contest is to encourage the other regions to get together and compete so I thought it would be in keeping with good sportsmanship to post our first pic. As you know, we'll be putting up a much better picture later in the month. Any ideas for dates and location for that BTW?

If everyone else agrees, obviously I'll take down the Fraggle pic.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I vote keep it up! It's the spiRit of the competition!!

Old 03-05-2012, 07:44 AM
I totally thought about that dude, but the whole point of the contest is to encourage the other regions to get together and compete so I thought it would be in keeping with good sportsmanship to post our first pic. As you know, we'll be putting up a much better picture later in the month. Any ideas for dates and location for that BTW?

If everyone else agrees, obviously I'll take down the Fraggle pic.
Good point, I agree with that.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I like your moxie and sense of sportmanship....congrats on being the first ones in and setting the bar pretty high

Old 03-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Where's the spot for "BETTER"? It can't be a cooler spot than fraggle Rock 2012??

Old 03-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Fraggle
Where's the spot for "BETTER"? It can't be a cooler spot than fraggle Rock 2012??
LOL!!! agreed....spot couldnt be better. We were just talking about getting ALL of the MD and VA crew together....well, as many as possible. Maybe on a sat. afternoon after katie's???

Old 03-05-2012, 11:25 AM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Keep the pic up, we in DC/VA/MD like the competition, bring it on people lol..
Chris/Chris, Tysons 2 top parking deck by Macy's is good spot to meet up and get on 495/270/340/ rt 9/rt15 and to rt7, nice loop and drive for quick couple hours to get away one afternoon. Lets get this going??

Old 03-05-2012, 11:39 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ agreed. Make it on a Saturday, nooninsh (so all the crews have a chance to aggregate after the many cars n coffees in MD and VA) ... make it central. Tysons corner Macys is a nice HUGE lot. gather everyone there. Goto the top of the building snap off the group pic. You could even use the 2nd floor cheesecake factory window.

Gather all the members names together. on a roster for the submission, at the same time give everyone a raffle ticket. Then do a raffle for the wheels. Everyone splits or hangs out for luch afterwards.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Sounds good to me. How about March 17th? If weather is bad, postpone to the 24th.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:23 PM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Sounds good to me. How about March 17th? If weather is bad, postpone to the 24th.
24th will be better for me, I am at VIR 16-18

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fikse Contest