best clear bra installer in the D.C. area?

Old 05-06-2013, 10:00 AM
VA997TT is on a distinguished road
best clear bra body shop/installer in DC area?

Hello,

I'm looking for a reputable clear bra body shop/installer in the D.C. area. I've heard that AutoArmour and Proform are competent shops so I'm debating which one to go with. All recommendations are appreciated!

Old 05-06-2013, 10:14 AM
pseto will become famous soon enough
Lil Raja is a member of this board

Old 05-06-2013, 11:09 AM
VA997TT is on a distinguished road
best clear bra installer in the D.C. area?

Hello,

I'm looking for a reputable clear bra body shop/installer in the D.C. area. I've heard that AutoArmour, Proform, and D+V Autobody are competent local shops so I'm debating which one to go with. All recommendations are appreciated!

Old 05-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VA997TT
Hello,

I'm looking for a reputable clear bra body shop/installer in the D.C. area. I've heard that AutoArmour, Proform, and D+V Autobody are competent local shops so I'm debating which one to go with. All recommendations are appreciated!
If you do a forum search you will lots of discussion on this topic. I used Shy with Custom Cleartech. He did a fantastic job. I'm in Alexandria if you would like to see his work PM me.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:22 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Please try a forum search. This topic has lead to many debates and this is a well discussed topic.

Old 05-06-2013, 02:07 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Clear bra sucks
Just keep a good painter on retainer

Old 05-06-2013, 02:15 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^

you mean clear bra on Chrysler 300 dropped off at 6pm on a Friday sucks!

Old 05-06-2013, 05:45 PM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Gunther
If you do a forum search you will lots of discussion on this topic. I used Shy with Custom Cleartech. He did a fantastic job. I'm in Alexandria if you would like to see his work PM me.
I've heard good things about Shy, that's who I'm going to use very soon.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:33 PM
BOBP is on a distinguished road
I vote for Auto Armour! I have used him many times in the past. The P-car is going under the knife this week.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:26 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TurboVR6
I've heard good things about Shy, that's who I'm going to use very soon.
He was super. Came right to my house. Was on time. Did a fantastic job.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:26 AM
Originally Posted by sunir
Please try a forum search. This topic has lead to many debates and this is a well discussed topic.
Glad you added this as it had not been said before

Old 05-07-2013, 08:06 AM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
if money is not a problem, Definitely SHY,
if time is not a problem, Definitely Cliff
if money is the problem, Definitely Tintmonkey.

Old 05-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Does anyone know of a company that does Mobile tinting?

Old 05-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Gunther
Glad you added this as it had not been said before
This point cannot be emphasized enough. I have to tell this to a lot of folks as a mod, over and over again.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Darkfiber is on a distinguished road
I've used PFT on all my cars. Quality has always been excellent. http://www.pftfilms.com/paint-protection-film.html

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: best clear bra installer in the D.C. area?