New Year's Eve 2008 in San Francisco

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 07:30 PM
SuperVixen is infamous around these parts
New Year's Eve 2008 in San Francisco

I am hosting probably the hottest party of the year. My friends at Delicious Karma (White Party) that started Lotus Vodka, have been throwing the annual NYE party at the Clift Hotel for several years now. This year I got invited to be a VIP hostess.

Since I'm skipping my birthday celebration this month I'm trying to get my friends together to celebrate on New Year's Eve. Perhaps we can get a table and/or room.

Full details here. http://www.sf-nye.com/index.html

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and I hope to see you all there.

Why This New Year's At Clift Will Rock

1. This year is going to be the best ever, DJ Solomon (SF's best mash-up DJ) and DJ Spider (The next DJ AM!).

2. The overall theme will be asian inspired, there will over the top decor and performers.

3. Upstairs on the mezzanine will be converted into a private Geisha House party, with open bar hosted by Lotus Vodka!

THE EVENT

On New Year's Eve, prepare to be transported to an Asian paradise at the CLIFT Hotel. The interior will be transformed into a smooth, sensual wonderland, complete with silk fabrics, decadent oriental visuals and walls of orchids and bamboo. The Mezzanine will become a Geisha House, complete with open bar. Five rooms of festivity will ignite with the burning sets from two of the West Coast's hottest mash-up DJs, DJ Solomon and DJ Spider.

Party the night away in many rooms, all with a different vibe, different crowd, different memories.

CLIFT HOTEL

Every year we think about trying a new space for New Year's, but every year we end up with the CLIFT hotel. Why? There is just no other event space in the city that is more beautiful.

An inspired fusion of old-world elegance with distinctly contemporary glamour, the redesigned CLIFT, in the heart of San Francisco's Union Square, takes modern luxury to a new level.

From the Surrealistic magic of its soaring lobby to the digital art exhibitions in its celebrated and legendary Redwood Room, the nearly century-old CLIFT's daring new sense of diversity perfectly captures the city's spirit. Designed by Philippe Starck, CLIFT is a wonderland for the jetset.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:26 PM
carendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the rough
sounds like fun - i might be in...

Old 12-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SuperVixen
2. The overall theme will be asian inspired
So does this mean I'm automatically invited?

The Redwood Room is PIMP. They make their drinks STRONG! I'm still hung over from last night...

Old 12-05-2007, 11:25 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
the clift is nice...6spdr VIP Room in the spanish suite 15th floor

Old 12-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Banned
vodkarocket is infamous around these parts
If we don't go to Tahoe for NYE, I'd be happy to get a table. Sounds like I gotta decide quick!

Old 12-06-2007, 12:15 AM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
We're about to buy tickets to the Speak Easy party, but maybe we should do this instead .

Old 12-06-2007, 09:58 AM
This will be pretty sweet. One of my girl friend's already booked a VIP table and room. I might get a second room because she'll be there with her hubby. Might be a little tame, hehe. Yes... you're all invited as long as you don't bite. Lotus Vodka is great too. I think eshaun and knick jim can vouch for them. They put vitamins in it to prevent hangovers.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:02 AM
PS. My sidekick SFC VXN will be there too. The VXNs will tear it up. Woohoo!

Old 12-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SuperVixen
This will be pretty sweet. One of my girl friend's already booked a VIP table and room. I might get a second room because she'll be there with her hubby. Might be a little tame, hehe. Yes... you're all invited as long as you don't bite. Lotus Vodka is great too. I think eshaun and knick jim can vouch for them. They put vitamins in it to prevent hangovers.
Knick doesn't count - the guy is an alcoholic

He's got the biggest wine collection I'd ever seen...

Old 12-06-2007, 10:57 AM
carendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the rough
supervixen, when do we need to decide by? how many people to a table - 4-6 ?

- chuck

Old 12-06-2007, 11:00 AM
6-8 people per table... probably pretty soon as space is limited... They only have ten VIP tables. If you have dinner there for the 2nd seating it looks like you get to use your table for VIP during the rest of the evening.

Old 12-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Banned
RAW-MEAN is infamous around these parts
Hey SuperVixen, just talked to MTK and he won't be in town, I am going to check with a few other friends, so can you pm me the cost of a VIP table for 6to8 plus dinner. This should be a blast.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:26 PM
drew935 is infamous around these parts
Interesting pic Rahmin. We met a couple of Saturdays ago at SR. I'm finally on here. hehe...supervixen, I know already replied on fchat but it looks like I'm staying down in the south bay for this NYE...not final though

Old 12-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by RAW-MEAN
Hey SuperVixen, just talked to MTK and he won't be in town, I am going to check with a few other friends, so can you pm me the cost of a VIP table for 6to8 plus dinner. This should be a blast.
Raw - if you're in I'll be in. One last hoorah before I'm crushed by my mortgage.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Banned
vodkarocket is infamous around these parts
Can't make it, going to LA for NYE.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Year's Eve 2008 in San Francisco