Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 05:58 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
Even though I am usually the calm slow poke amongst all you maniac drivers!
Have stopped taking your meds Kev??? hahahahahahahahaha

I still remember that drive you and i took that one day when i was in my Evo.....that was one for the record books!

Old 10-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
That was a nice relaxed drive through the country as I remember it.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:54 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
ya, I wouldnt call it more than that at best...

but Im not joking...haha

Old 10-19-2007, 08:08 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
That was a nice relaxed drive through the country as I remember it.
You remember it the same way i remember it then

BTW, how is this Wed evening for you? My house needs attention....

Old 10-19-2007, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
ya, I wouldnt call it more than that at best...

but Im not joking...haha

Do i know you????? What do you do for a living?????

Old 10-19-2007, 08:20 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
John, when are we racedeck-ing your garage? I think black and white checker with a red boarder would be berry seksee.

Old 10-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
John, when are we racedeck-ing your garage? I think black and white checker with a red boarder would be berry seksee.
I agree it would be **** but the way things are looking now (aka i spend money like a lunatic) i wont be doing up the garage until the Spring.....

FYI: That race-deck is like $900 for my small little garage....plus all the other crap i want (lights, shelves, posters/pictures,) and my BALLER "touch" will be a glass door so when i walk down my hallway i can peek into the garage and see my baby (GTR?)

Old 10-19-2007, 10:00 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Do i know you????? What do you do for a living?????

I dont know...but Ive got an interesting hobby...haha

Old 10-19-2007, 10:12 AM
I dont know...but Ive got an interesting hobby...haha
Listening to BPM 23 hours a day???

Old 10-19-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Listening to BPM 23 hours a day???
nah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2nkRVZ5Upg

over and over and over...its only a couple years away...

Last edited by sechsgang; 10-19-2007 at 10:24 AM.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:21 AM
^^^^ Fail! ^^^^

BTW, cool new avatar!!!

Old 10-19-2007, 10:24 AM
we are back up and runnin

Old 10-19-2007, 10:39 AM
we are back up and runnin
Ahh...thats the one you and Joe showed me at my house??? SICK car...SO sick....esp when we take it down Market St. in Olde City one night revvving the engine! hahahahahahahaha

Old 10-19-2007, 10:48 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Jon you see the 350z speical edition at the Nissan dealer in Exton yet? Thing looks sick in person, the backend is oh so sexy

Old 10-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by still lost
Jon you see the 350z speical edition at the Nissan dealer in Exton yet? Thing looks sick in person, the backend is oh so sexy
The white one? if so YES i saw it...love it....damn it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!