Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 02:30 PM
DeadBanker is on a distinguished road
hello all, new guy here, i know this may be a bit out of the way however, there is a great car show in the Bear DE area (my neck of the woods) Sat night. Lots of Muscle cars and street rods. Really top quality stuff. Just not very many Hi Perf EURO cars sadly

Old 10-19-2007, 04:30 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
when is starbucks meet on 202?

Old 10-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
This Saturday morning at 8am. Hopefully the road will be dry.

Old 10-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Cactushead has a spectacular aura aboutCactushead has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DeadBanker
hello all, new guy here, i know this may be a bit out of the way however, there is a great car show in the Bear DE area (my neck of the woods) Sat night. Lots of Muscle cars and street rods. Really top quality stuff. Just not very many Hi Perf EURO cars sadly
Love your car and I was just down in Bear at a party a couple of weeks ago. Somewhere behind the Fox Run mall or something like that. So how big is this show on Saturdays? Where did you get your car by the way? It looks familiar.

Old 10-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Jon...

Keeping ALL of my comments to myself, you bald-headed bastard.

Old 10-20-2007, 06:24 AM
cooperlee will become famous soon enough
whats a good place for after dinner drinks on an monday night in Philly?

Old 10-20-2007, 07:49 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Jon...

Keeping ALL of my comments to myself, you bald-headed bastard.
hahahahaha....well hello to you to! What the hell are you doing in this thread anyways? Go back to Chi Town!

Old 10-20-2007, 07:49 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cooperlee
whats a good place for after dinner drinks on an monday night in Philly?
There are tons of places. Where are you staying? What type of places do you like?

Old 10-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
hahahahaha....well hello to you to! What the hell are you doing in this thread anyways? Go back to Chi Town!
I was considering deleting this thread.

Only because I wanted to save the embarrassment.

Let me inform you on a little something, do you remember how everyone used to like vote for the biggest outcast for prom king (or any other example) just because they thought it would be funny if he won... well... that is the exact reason why you won.

Like I said, I was thinking of helping you, but you posted your own demise...

j/k, congrats on the "award."

Old 10-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Bellefonte is on a distinguished road
O man, you set the tee up for that Taylor Made.

Jon, you know me from Driver; FBW. I am going to try to make it to the next Milla meet if school and work permit.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by Bellefonte
O man, you set the tee up for that Taylor Made.

Jon, you know me from Driver; FBW. I am going to try to make it to the next Milla meet if school and work permit.
Who are you??? You still got a G?

Old 10-21-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Jimbo
I was considering deleting this thread.

Only because I wanted to save the embarrassment.

Let me inform you on a little something, do you remember how everyone used to like vote for the biggest outcast for prom king (or any other example) just because they thought it would be funny if he won... well... that is the exact reason why you won.

Like I said, I was thinking of helping you, but you posted your own demise...

j/k, congrats on the "award."
hahahahahahahahahahahaa....dude....you are seriously one of the funniest *****'s ever! My buddy just read that and was rolling on the floor laughing - he thinks its soo funny that some jerkoff (that would be you) on the internet whom i never even met can bust my ***** like that!

Keep up the good work!!!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:38 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahaa....dude....you are seriously one of the funniest *****'s ever! My buddy just read that and was rolling on the floor laughing - he thinks its soo funny that some jerkoff (that would be you) on the internet whom i never even met can bust my ***** like that!

Keep up the good work!!!
I'll try.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Bellefonte is on a distinguished road
Who are you??? You still got a G?
Unfortunately, I still have the G, but I am looking for a '03 540i at the moment. I was introduced to Jon Miller when I had a Z4 in '03. We have never met in person.

Cheers.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by Bellefonte
Unfortunately, I still have the G, but I am looking for a '03 540i at the moment. I was introduced to Jon Miller when I had a Z4 in '03. We have never met in person.

Cheers.
Im not Jon Miller? Maybe your confused???? Or maybe i am???

Dude...G35s are sick...i wouldnt be upset you have one...and why u movin it for a 540i?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!