Anyone go-kart race? MAGP or LHVGP?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Anyone go-kart race? MAGP or LHVGP?

I go to Mid Atlantic GP alot since its closer, but sometimes I make the drive up to the Leigh Valley GP. Has anyone else been to these tracks? Its a good escape from the daily routine and definitely loads of fun with a group of friends.

http://www.midatlanticgrandprix.com/...ult.asp?nodb=1

http://www.lehighvalleygrandprix.com/

Old 12-30-2008, 04:11 PM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
Never been, but it seems like it would be a good time. There is a place in Oaks too, Arnolds I think is the name.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CCns23
Never been, but it seems like it would be a good time. There is a place in Oaks too, Arnolds I think is the name.
I have heard of that place and depending on who I talk to about it I get mixed reviews. All I know is it has electric karts and the workers can actually varry the speed of each kart. I don't think its a competitive atmosphere such as MAGP and LHVGP.

Old 01-03-2009, 11:30 PM
maverickguy has a spectacular aura aboutmaverickguy has a spectacular aura about
im down, lets get a bunch of people

Old 01-04-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm going to Mid A tonight. I need to make my goal for track time.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:16 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
MAGP too much fun! Broke into the 21's last time I went with Mike.

Let's get a group going when the weather warms up.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
MAGP too much fun! Broke into the 21's last time I went with Mike.

Let's get a group going when the weather warms up.
I'm also in the 21's.

Are you using the super karts to get 21's, or the normal ones? I keep using the normal karts. I won't touch the super karts until I can't get any faster with the normal ones.

Old 01-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Romancer is on a distinguished road
I'm totally down. Lets set something up! I added you on Facebook btwm Francesco.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:51 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Mid Atlantic is AWESOME....but i am SLOW! .................still a blast though - and i am down to go there sometime.

Someone take the initiative and set it up!!!

Old 01-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Romancer
I'm totally down. Lets set something up! I added you on Facebook btwm Francesco.
Jeff? Just double checking.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:20 PM
We ran slow tonight. Their were birthday parties and a Porsche club, so it was a 2 hour wait. We got one race in, hit low 22's.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Romancer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Francesco
Jeff? Just double checking.
That's me, yes.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:02 AM
englishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant future
Where are these places?

Old 02-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by englishbull911
Where are these places?
http://www.midatlanticgrandprix.com/site/

http://www.lehighvalleygrandprix.com/

Old 02-15-2009, 12:37 PM
englishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant future
DE is a little far for me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone go-kart race? MAGP or LHVGP?